Opinion Commentary & Media II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Footyology when it was on 31 last year and TBH Caro probably wont even know she was mentioned sadly
You'd think that in the bubble of AFL journalism a serve like that would get back to her. Whether or not she takes the time to listen to it is another matter. I suggest if she is going to rebuke it she'll just go off the account that is told to her.

I reckon Smith has already called RoCo and had a go at him. He can't help himself.

You'd think that in the bubble of AFL journalism a serve like that would get back to her. Whether or not she takes the time to listen to it is another matter. I suggest if she is going to rebuke it she'll just go off the account that is told to her.

I reckon Smith has already called RoCo and had a go at him. He can't help himself.
Perhaps. That podcast would be listened to by footy diehards so unless media outlets headline the s**t out of it she might not bite. Might require Hutchy to spring it on her OR she might ask him to so she can have her say.

Apparently Smith is the reason Roco got his gig in the media initially, so if Patrick heard him have a go you are 100% right he would have had a crack back

Perhaps. That podcast would be listened to by footy diehards so unless media outlets headline the s**t out of it she might not bite. Might require Hutchy to spring it on her OR she might ask him to so she can have her say.

Apparently Smith is the reason Roco got his gig in the media initially, so if Patrick heard him have a go you are 100% right he would have had a crack back
It just takes Finey to mention it around the water cooler at SEN and it will get back to her. She'll know about it.

It just takes Finey to mention it around the water cooler at SEN and it will get back to her. She'll know about it.

She'll know about it but I doubt she'll acknowledge it's existence. Her employer wouldn't want to give it any advertisement

Trackies, gym shorts and away guernsey = $142 with free postage. Winning.

Thanks guys, not sure why this is in this forum but a nice find, been waiting to pick up the Indigenous. Also got a long sleeve Mainly blue one as that was missing from the collection. For anyone else if you put in the code on checkout VIP10, you save an extra 10%.. So its nearly 60% off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did The Age ever issue an apology for including us in that pokies front page a few weeks back?
No official apology. That snippet in that article is the closet thing they have done.

Oh well at least we got a couple of good seasons of Boggle Browny out of that trade..
also some good bbq work and bum pats....dont forget the bum pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back