Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just punching bags at this point, not like it matters, but jesus its boring and tiring to hear the same old s**t. Hence why I want this to be over with and land this prized big fish the club is after, so we can move on and be treated the same as every other club who made a similar offer.

Same old song and dance, the media's keen to kick the club when suited but is hesitant as * to write something positive without a 'but' in the body text somewhere.

Caro is the last one to speak really, consistently writes s**t articles that aren't true hoping that they will come to fruition. So much egg on her face constantly, hangs her hat on her family name.

She's just a Richmond media person - obviously bitter we went after Martin. She's so predictable when she takes a pot - it's always about something else and laughable how she tries to disguise it.

Just punching bags at this point, not like it matters, but jesus its boring and tiring to hear the same old s**t. Hence why I want this to be over with and land this prized big fish the club is after, so we can move on and be treated the same as every other club who made a similar offer.

Same old song and dance, the media's keen to kick the club when suited but is hesitant as **** to write something positive without a 'but' in the body text somewhere.

Tired of reading the same crap from opposition supporters too. It's actually becoming annoying and will continue until a big fish comes.

How dare we offer money to established guns or talented young players in an effort to improve our side...apparently we're supposed to acknowledge we're not a "destination club" and not bother trying to bring in players that'll make us better
But then it'll become "why aren't North being more aggressive and proactive in adding to their list?" so perhaps we should go down the Carlton route of raiding the GWS/GC reserves side, because that's worked out so well...
We're damned if we do and damned if we don't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't care less what Caro said. We're having a crack and making other clubs pay market value in the process.

I don't get why anybody even gives two *s about what this clown says.

I reckon when we do land that big fish it will be pretty much out of the blue. The reason our offers have been in the media is we’ve targeted players that were 100% intent on re-signing with their original club. Only our offer unexpectedly made them think twice and our $ were a good tool to leverage more $ from their club (which isn’t to say they didn’t genuinely consider our offer).

When we get someone like Gaff, it will be because they’ve already made the decision to leave and hence no value in trying to use our offer to leverage more $ from their original club. So less likely that our offer is plastered all over the media.

There’s a lot on here that seem to when she’s dissing other clubs or on the rare occasions she supports us! Personally I have no idea why anyone would watch that show

She literally knows NOTHING about football.

NOTHING.

I actually don’t even get that arrow.
So should we not try and get players to come to North? What, exactly have we done wrong here?
Really childish from Carrow. What a flog.
How dare we try and get better. I mean, WTF? GAGF media clowns.
She lived it when it happened in the 70's. Her old man probably came home and put her favourite kitty into orbit every night.

Of course she doesn't want us to get better.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back