Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hocking and Gilligan are like a pair of 5 year old boys who have just discovered their willie and won’t stop inanely fiddling with it.

FFS, it’s not a toy. Stop fiddling with it!

Last edited:
Hocking and Gilligan are like a pair of 5 year old boys who have just discovered their willie and won’t stop inanely fiddling with it.

FFS, just leave it alone!
I'm 69 years of age and I'm still struggling to leave "it" alone. :stern look

I'm 69 years of age and I'm still struggling to leave "it" alone. :stern look

Is this an attempt to be funny or are you trying sad-cringe humour?

Most people cease to find the number 69 funny some time very shortly after they start having sex. Why does it continue to be a fixture on our board?

Most people cease to find the number 69 funny some time very shortly after they start having sex. Why does it continue to be a fixture on our board?
You’ll soon get it!

I'm being deadly serious. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Hutton a very good player in his day.

Won the 1991 WAFL flag with Claremont, who then had six of the first seven taken in the AFL draft. Was heartbreaking for this teenage Claremont fan.
Kicked eight twice, once v Geelong who happened to break the record for the highest score in a game.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

John Hutton a very good player in his day.

Won the 1991 WAFL flag with Claremont, who then had six of the first seven taken in the AFL draft. Was heartbreaking for this teenage Claremont fan.

Yep, he kicked 5 in the GF to bring up his 100. That was a big night at the club and back and Beresfords house!

The crap happening to Cunners should never be in the game, buts that’s what happens when you have idiots that can’t officiate the rules and are more interested in pandering to the crowd.

A good umpire would have called it early in the game and it would have stopped. By ignoring it all the umpires are doing is creating what Hocking says he wants to get rid of.

They don’t need time changes, they just need to police the ones they have properly.
This is a great post Roosurgence .
Was a joke what happened to Cunners all night.

It keeps the kids amused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back