Opinion Commentary & Media III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My view is that she's just another generic hack, the only puzzling thing for me is how another 2 dozen spuds have survived.

It sounds as if you haven't really observed her work. She is one of the very few who doesn't promote herself in front of the news.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
From memory your view was that she deserved to be killed.

A bizarre analogy considering the physical harm I have inflicted on men who caused harm to women.

I suppose you're either one of those folks that have very poor perceptive capabilities, or you resort to childish cliches in order to deny opinions that you find too confronting for your political bubble.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
God,

Channel 7 would be brain dead not to replace Daisy with Neroli.

But I'm sure that wont happen.

Shes arguably the best female footy journo out there. What the hell is Fox thinking..

Other networks must be licking their lips...

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A bizarre analogy considering the physical harm I have inflicted on men who caused harm to women.

I suppose you're either one of those folks that have very poor perceptive capabilities, or you resort to childish cliches in order to deny opinions that you find too confronting for your political bubble.
I think he's just referring to the time that you posted about how she should be killed.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

No it wasnt an analogy. I think you said you hoped she died in a car crash on her way home from work.

God,

Shes arguably the best female footy journo out there. What the hell is Fox thinking..

I can’t see her sitting on the shelf for too long. At worst her radio gig will increase in the short term until another tv network grabs her. She was a key plank at Fox Footy. Whoever’s covering the Olympics may be her best bet.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No it wasnt an analogy. I think you said you hoped she died in a car crash on her way home from work.
Sounds like he used a childish cliche because he found her work too confronting.

Seemingly not wrapped up in her own ego, informed, measured and handled Spud with a fair amount of grace. Wonder if there is something more to her departure, because Fox Footy is bereft of journos with merit
On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
God,

Channel 7 have plenty of deadwood they could cut before Daisy.
But agree, it's a shocking decision by Fox to get rid of Neroli.

Hopefully, 7 snap her up.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
God,

Why bag Daisy in this process? Couldn't she replace Brian or Ling?

Daisy stays on topic and avoids the hyperbole and bullshit of her colleagues.

Last time I checked there wasn't a maximum quota on females per coverage team.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why bag Daisy in this process? Couldn't she replace Brian or Ling?

Daisy stays on topic and avoids the hyperbole and bullshit of her colleagues.

Last time I checked there wasn't a maximum quota on females per coverage team.
Strongly agree KC, Daisy is great. Refreshing to not have the ego driven nonsense flat stick every broadcast

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back