Opinion Commentary & Media III

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GoNorth

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Does anyone know where I could find the membership ad from the 90s where a guy was going through customs and the customs guy says 'anything to declare?' and the guy drops trou and has a kangaroo tail?

Jabba the Trump

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Which media personality will be first to throw that season launch video in our face this week? Terry Wallace would be most entitled, but I think it will be Caro. Would make an easy Caro's Arrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Nathan Buckley's comments this morning on our game on SEN. Both teams wanted to play fast movement football. First ten minuts of the game was extremwly hot, it felt like you were watching a final. Fremantle were able to sustain it with clinical ball movement.

Mentioned that big losses Round 1 can happen and generally met with a springboard response.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nathan Buckley's comments this morning on our game on SEN. Both teams wanted to play fast movement football. First ten minuts of the game was extremwly hot, it felt like you were watching a final. Fremantle were able to sustain it with clinical ball movement.

Mentioned that big losses Round 1 can happen and generally met with a springboard response.

Just coaches looking after each other. What else is he gonna say really.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers

Another massively overrated coach.

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Harsh comment about finals, especially as it's still round 1.

On the bright side, still no where near as much heat as what ** is coping :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:
We should be copping heat after that display. There hasn't been enough.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Top Bottom