marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
As far as I’m concerned, it’s now official, North Melbourne will not get decent coverage in the media, no matter what their teams do. It’s taken the AFLW to finally hammer that message home to me. I had always thought if NM (women or men) put together an exciting mix of players and performed well, we’d get the appropriate column inches in the press. Our AFLW team tick all the boxes (star power, skill, performance, flair). Yet, in the papers, we only seem to rate one line mentions of “the apparently unbeatable Kangaroos”, while they’re busy extolling the virtues of Melbourne, Bulldogs, Geelong and Carlton at length. What gives?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Disagree.
Every time we’ve won there’s been decent coverage / praise, particularly in the Herald Sun. It’s been refreshing.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One of the biggest AFL/Carlton youtubers NavyBlue95 has had his account terminated for copyright by the AFL. There goes another giant.

Be careful out there GR, it'll blow over eventually.

Someones been uploading pretty much every grand final on YT of the past 10 years, and we all know the AFL love to only sell the GF games on DVD for all eternity.

Who'd wanna host every conceivable documentation of the AFL/VFL games online in a streaming vault? How preposterous. Nobody would pay for that. /s

Be careful out there GR, it'll blow over eventually.

Someones been uploading pretty much every grand final on YT of the past 10 years, and we all know the AFL love to only sell the GF games on DVD for all eternity.

Who'd wanna host every conceivable documentation of the AFL/VFL games online in a streaming vault? How preposterous. Nobody would pay for that. /s
They'll be taken down soon enough. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back