North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Which media personality will be first to throw that season launch video in our face this week? Terry Wallace would be most entitled, but I think it will be Caro. Would make an easy Caro's Arrow.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Nathan Buckley's comments this morning on our game on SEN. Both teams wanted to play fast movement football. First ten minuts of the game was extremwly hot, it felt like you were watching a final. Fremantle were able to sustain it with clinical ball movement.

Mentioned that big losses Round 1 can happen and generally met with a springboard response.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aug 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nathan Buckley's comments this morning on our game on SEN. Both teams wanted to play fast movement football. First ten minuts of the game was extremwly hot, it felt like you were watching a final. Fremantle were able to sustain it with clinical ball movement.

Mentioned that big losses Round 1 can happen and generally met with a springboard response.

Just coaches looking after each other. What else is he gonna say really.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Another massively overrated coach.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I could handle a massively overrated coach if he got us into a grand final :)

First you would have to find $30 million more for the footy department, and another $3 million for the salary cap.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back