Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just take the best player available, it's a no brainer. If you're searching based on needs for defenders or ruckmen or whatever well you're filtering yourself to a small crop who may not even be up to AFL level standard, if you're sitting this close to the bottom of the ladder, why kneecap yourself.

Just take the best you can, its that simple.

Just take the best player available, it's a no brainer. If you're searching based on needs for defenders or ruckmen or whatever well you're filtering yourself to a small crop who may not even be up to AFL level standard, if you're sitting this close to the bottom of the ladder, why kneecap yourself.

Just take the best you can, its that simple.

Get another inner mid to boost the stocks?

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Get another inner mid to boost the stocks?

Thats probably about the only one you can put a line through based on how many we already have, but if we took one just based on the rating of being the best. I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I think we should be after a good HF or HB.

I have no idea who's rated as the best pick of the mid-season draft so far btw.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Campbell Brown is probably the only honest pundit out there. Ponder that.
Have pondered. Then pondered who he is up against. No longer pondering. The whole industry is decending to the level of World Championship Wrestling. At least Jack Little made it look like he thought it was real.

Hojuman - I'm joking. Of course it was real.

Did anyone else hear Jeff Kennett on SEN this morning sooking about the number of Sunday games that Hawthorn have been given this year? :rolleyes: He also thought that Hawthorn shouldn’t have to play on Mother’s Day because as we all know, Hawthorn are the ‘family club’ so their supporters would have been spending time with their families on Mother’s Day and not attending the football. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wasn’t giving his waffle 100% attention (because I can’t stand listening to him) but he also made some comments about how he believes that the AFL are trying to kick Hawthorn out of Tassie so that they can have their own team and he mentioned that could be North Melbourne relocating, a merged team or a new team.

For anyone who wants to listen to him...

https://www.sen.com.au/programs/sen-breakfast/

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Interesting tidbit, North are the only Victorian club that has done more games on Mothers Day than any other.

And by interesting, I mean its not surprising at all that the AFL is trying to deliberately sabotage the clubs revenue.

But by all means Hawthorn, have a massive whinge that you're the one being hard done by.

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Interesting tidbit, North are the only Victorian club that has done more games on Mothers Day than any other.

And by interesting, I mean its not surprising at all that the AFL is trying to deliberately sabotage the clubs revenue.

But by all means Hawthorn, have a massive whinge that you're the one being hard done by.

I’m surprised it’s only 12, feels like we get it every year.

NORTH MELBOURNE
With Ed Vickers-Willis gone for the year with an ACL, the Roos have an empty seat at the table at Arden Street.

WHAT THEY’VE LOST: With Majak Daw still working his way back and Jarrad Waite retired, do the Roos go big?

WHO THEY TARGET: Former Pie Corey Gault, a 199cm ruck-forward, has had some eye-catching games for Swan Districts in the WAFL this season. Then again, former VFL goal machine Nick Larkey has played the last two games and Mason Wood is back up and going, so perhaps — if anything — they just take the best player available. The Roos also added Tom Campbell earlier in the year.

-SAM EDMUND
I reckon we should target Mitch Hibberd. Still dirty the club de-listed him on the back of very little opportunity. I'm just dreaming though I know.

Doing the rounds on Twitter that.
Robbo comes out of it looking more boss than ever.
The clown and his mate recording get utensil for that and rightly so.
Robbos never gone out purposely wished bad luck or harm on any footballer or club so not sure why he needs to be harassed

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
Couldn’t stand him until I did an event recently and he was the guest speaker. Very surprised at his knowledge and how easy he was to interview. Impressive bloke who calls a spade a spade. Very generous with his time at this event too which is not always the case with sporting folk.
Actually had a similar thing at my work & he won me over a bit too.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
As for yelling at him and filming it, absolute bunch of dickheads.

It's piss weak.

As for Robinson, his constant moral grandstanding shits me to tears. He's no one to be calling anyone a weak campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back