Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's piss weak.

As for Robinson, his constant moral grandstanding shits me to tears. He's no one to be calling anyone a weak campaigner.

Fair enough, he's at least a genuine fan if not an incoherent one which ranks him above the 40,000 sycophants and social engineers the football media industry employs elsewhere.

As for that crew, you have to be a ******* to yell out at someone publically recognisable in their private time. You do so knowing that more than most, they're handicapped from fighting back.

As for that crew, you have to be a ******* to yell out at someone publically recognisable in their private time. You do so knowing that more than most, they're handicapped from fighting back.

It's no different than some big mouthed clown at the footy who acts like a hard arse in the comfort that they have cameras everywhere, the ground security on their speed dial, and a cop no further than 50 metres away in any direction. Ask them to go for a walk where there's no cameras around and they shut up real quick. It's the sort of weak character that's displayed by a few of the posters on this board, who would be way too gutless to state some of the crap they spout in here to a persons face.

Look it's only a minor quibble but there are a heap of trades where they are being credited for getting player x but what they actually got was a draft pick and the selection on player x was a completely different scenario. I can understand trading for Luke Hodge at pick 1 but getting James Kelly at 33 isn't because of the trade.
Not only that but the title is confusing. Surely heeans this century. ie since 2000 otherwise the blakey trade would surely be among the list.

Hi Guys!

I'm Joseph, part of the social media team on the Marngrook Footy Show! Wanted to inform you guys that your star forward big Ben Brown is on our show tomorrow night! 7:30 on NITV (CH34). We're very excited to have someone of Ben's wide popularity on the show! He will also be featuring on our social media channels as he participates in our weekly handball competition against 2 members of our studio audience, so be on the watch out for that!

It's going to be a big show as the likes of Dipper and Warrick Cappa will be sure to make it a fun one :)

Don't miss it!

Hi Guys!

I'm Joseph, part of the social media team on the Marngrook Footy Show! Wanted to inform you guys that your star forward big Ben Brown is on our show tomorrow night! 7:30 on NITV (CH34). We're very excited to have someone of Ben's wide popularity on the show! He will also be featuring on our social media channels as he participates in our weekly handball competition against 2 members of our studio audience, so be on the watch out for that!

It's going to be a big show as the likes of Dipper and Warrick Cappa will be sure to make it a fun one :)

Don't miss it!
Thanks, top show.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi Guys!

Don't miss it!

How do you get tickets for the Audience Joe?

Hi Guys!

Don't miss it!
he's been on a couple of times before I reckon. Great show! Great to see Gilly back!
It's the only free to air show we've ever had in Brisbane that is at a suitable night time slot (for me anyway!)

It's no different than some big mouthed clown at the footy who acts like a hard arse in the comfort that they have cameras everywhere, the ground security on their speed dial, and a cop no further than 50 metres away in any direction. Ask them to go for a walk where there's no cameras around and they shut up real quick. It's the sort of weak character that's displayed by a few of the posters on this board, who would be way too gutless to state some of the crap they spout in here to a persons face.

It takes some a night in the emergency ward to realise what they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Guys!

Don't miss it!

Never miss it. Keep up the great work Joseph.

he's been on a couple of times before I reckon. Great show! Great to see Gilly back!
It's the only free to air show we've ever had in Brisbane that is at a suitable night time slot (for me anyway!)
Thanks! That's great to hear.
Is it really? I wasn't aware haha.

Of course, who doesn't love Gilly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are going to handicap people from retaliating in Robbo's situation, then there needs to be charges pressed against these knobs. Seems extreme but that's what you get when you would imprison the bloke for giving his abuser a well deserved broken nose.

Its pretty easy to talk someone into having a go at you if you put your mind to it.

Gilly is back eh?..........

Gilly: "Ben, Ben Ben, since you blokes moved to Tassie, are youse getting a bit frustrated at how many games they still make you play up at Etih.. I mean Telstra um Marvel stadium? I mean you blokes win everytime youse play in Tassie!"

Ben: "Ha yeh we really love our time in Hobart and it's a real fortress for us but we're still based out of North Melbourne"

Gilly: "Ah really didn't realise brother! So you blokes have had some great players in recent years.. the duck, Arch, Stevo, Corey McKernan, Wellsie and all those other champions, does Chris Scott get them down to help out at training and that?"

Or posters that start the abuse but can’t handle it when it comes back at them. You know, the people that like to patronize everyone else but hate it when they get called out for being wrong?

Gilly is back eh?..........

Gilly: "Ben, Ben Ben, since you blokes moved to Tassie, are youse getting a bit frustrated at how many games they still make you play up at Etih.. I mean Telstra um Marvel stadium? I mean you blokes win everytime youse play in Tassie!"

Ben: "Ha yeh we really love our time in Hobart and it's a real fortress for us but we're still based out of North Melbourne"

Gilly: "Ah really didn't realise brother! So you blokes have had some great players in recent years.. the duck, Arch, Stevo, Corey McKernan, Wellsie and all those other champions, does Chris Scott get them down to help out at training and that?"
I think you will find that gilly is in no way as silly as he might like to try to come across as. Unlike some other people in the media.

I asume he gets his inspiration from the likes of our very own auther cloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back