Opinion Commentary & Media III

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD

Please read the thread title before posting.

116 posts moved to the random chat thread.

3yur.gif

Jun 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors, Arsenal FC
Kayo works very well. I have cable NBN and it would be full HD (seems on par with 7HD). I've been using it to also watch the NBA Playoffs and it has been faultless.
I use the Kayo app on my Android phone and a Chromecast Ultra to cast to the TV.
It's basically Foxtel and has all the AFL shows, on the couch, AFL 360 etc.
No contract and you can cancel anytime. I think they always have a weeks trial.
I have had it since the start of the season and I'm pretty happy with it.

So no commentary or media about north in the last day 20 or so ours?? Ok I’ll come check this thread when it has been named the merry-go round of opinions about some such thing.

45 seconds on the Sunday Footy Show, literally. Can’t believe I sat through 2 hours of those numbskulls for 45 seconds

I guess if he was to have cut over to NBN at any time recently....
On the topic of NBN, I had it "connected" on Friday. However, when the guy went to turn it on - donuts. Something about "blah blah blah weak signal" and "blah blah blah the technical team will have to come out and deal with it". Obviously that's not happening anytime soon due to the long weekend.

I subsequently received an email from my internet provider saying "Whilst every individual case is different, we know from experience that network shortfalls can be fixed sometimes within days, but can also stretch out to weeks or months."

What the actual? Now I know what it was clearly stated in the sign up pack "Do not cancel your current internet service until the NBN is connected and operational".

What a joke.

Crowd of nearly 8000 in the pouring rain at Princes Park.

Nearly 100,000 were there from Bigfooty!
I remember my father saying that he felt that he had a bit of potential... I can't remember much of the game as I was in the undercover parts of that ground looking for the baked potatoes or hot dogs... can't remember which but it was the only decent thing about that ground.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I remember my father saying that he felt that he had a bit of potential... I can't remember much of the game as I was in the undercover parts of that ground looking for the baked potatoes or hot dogs... can't remember which but it was the only decent thing about that ground.

Didn’t like the winter sun beaming into your face from the Scoreboard end so you couldn’t see the other end?

The over priced seats?

The kilometres of walking to get there from a car park?

The obnoxious Blues fans?

The pick pockets who roamed the City wing?

Toughen up son...baked potatoes...sheesh!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I remember the day. I was in Melbourne watching Hampton Rovers play, absolute shocking day

Was the beginning of Climate Change that day..by the end of the year Macca’s had banned their CFC containers because of that game

I think..

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kayo works very well. I have cable NBN and it would be full HD (seems on par with 7HD). I've been using it to also watch the NBA Playoffs and it has been faultless.
I use the Kayo app on my Android phone and a Chromecast Ultra to cast to the TV.
It's basically Foxtel and has all the AFL shows, on the couch, AFL 360 etc.
No contract and you can cancel anytime. I think they always have a weeks trial.
I have had it since the start of the season and I'm pretty happy with it.
Anyone can share if it will work from iphone to chromecast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back