Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL pays $250,000 towards concussion research each year, and that is paid for by tribunal fines. (From the current collective bargaining agreement). If there is any shortfall, the AFL pays for it itself. Haven't bene able to find what happens if total fines are more than that.

So you're saying that the laying on of the hands by Cunnington can be considered as a noble and charitable service towards the entire footballing community and society in general?

70% of people do not like the job they are in and count down until it's time to go on a holiday. That leads me to believe that Carl doesn't like his job. If i was CEO of North everyday would feel like i was on a glorious holiday. We should hire people that want too work for North. Not people who can't wait to clock off at 5pm and shoot off for 3 weeks. Disappointed.
He took a seven figure pay cut to take up this role. Do your really think he doesn't want to do it?

does the text at the bottom include round 7 onwards?
seems cherry-picked.
11 of the past 12, top 3, rnd 7 etc.

2019-07-10.jpg

The funny thing about this is that Jed has gotten away with a few (not to snitch). There’s been plenty of times he gets there late and swings the arm anyway.

Is it tough? No. Is it a cheap shot? Yes. Does our players wanting to hurt the opposition make us harder to play against? Absolutely.

I would argue that Jed does it very differently. Jed always attacks the player who has the ball. He uses his arm as a weapon in his tackling motion. Ben’s efforts are straight out stomach punches.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kingy on Carlton:

'Their list is to die for...'

The alcohol from Robbo has wofted over the desk. This is on top of him wanting Voss as our coach.
Maybe he was trying to suggest that if you had a list like Carlton you'd want to die.

Did I hear wrong, or did Kingy really say that Carlton have a better list to coach than ours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These supposed experts (d...heads) say the number you go in the draft means nothing after been drafted , yet they assume as Carltank have had numerous top 10 picks they have a great list.
Absolute garbage commentary on exposed form
Think of it like this: If we had as many free picks as we wanted from Carlton's list, but had to give up a player from our list for each one we took, how many would we bring in?

spot on! Caro went over the top but she is right, how can the CEO take a 3 week holiday with a review going on and important coaching appointments to be made, considering Cam Joyce is leaving at the end of the year who is making the decisions? Even if he wont be CEO next year surely he needs to be at the club just as much more then Cam Joyce.
Who cares we’re Winning on and off the field. Let Carl take another 2 months..

Did I hear wrong, or did Kingy really say that Carlton have a better list to coach than ours?
And he's said that he thinks we'll end up with Voss. Gross.
You’re getting played and you don’t even know it.

Mate, he’s on our side.

He’s telling Carlton, you’d better get Voss quickly cause we’re into him, and he’s telling Voss, you want to snap up a Carlton offer cause they’re better than us. Buts it’s all bullpoo to keep Voss away from us.

Hopefully Carlton and Voss both fall for it as badly as some of you on here have.

Was thinking about it the other day, would it come out of their pockets or the pay check, i.e. is it money they've paid tax on or would it reduce their taxable income for the year?
While you're apparently rooting for pay checks, I'm barracking for pay cheques.

Cunners just wanting to lower his tax bill.

Chess not checkers.

... and draughts, not checkers.

You’re getting played and you don’t even know it.

Mate, he’s on our side.

He’s telling Carlton, you’d better get Voss quickly cause we’re into him, and he’s telling Voss, you want to snap up a Carlton offer cause they’re better than us. Buts it’s all bullpoo to keep Voss away from us.

Hopefully Carlton and Voss both fall for it as badly as some of you on here have.
If either carlton or voss are making business or career decisions on what they see on afl shows... then i just dont know how they would even dress themselves in the morning. Thats straight up insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back