Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does that include playing golf on his work days as "checked out"

I've read a few comments by a couple of people alluding to that this year, and that it might not have been necessarily been a completely new thing :that once Joyce was GM Brad had a lot more leeway to do whatever he wanted, because Joyce had zero balls, and his attendance/performance dropped.

Much truth to it?

If he checked out mentally, and he knew it or the club knew it he should’ve left there and then and we might have had a shot at finals
Yes, that Sydney game is currently standing between us and finals unfortunately, and we will likely miss out by 1 game.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes, that Sydney game is currently standing between us and finals unfortunately, and we will likely miss out by 1 game.

I can cop that tbh. Next year is looking really bright already due to the changes since Brad's axings. Will only get better once we have restocked off field, with a chance on field as well now that our form has really changed.

It's odd, the positive energy I had for this year, up until maj's incident, is actually back already for next year. As long as we keep playing like warriors for the rest of the year I really can't imagine myself being too upset about a few more losses and missing out on finals.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I see we’re messing up the Herald Sun tipping system. Despite the “experts” strongly leaning in our direction, we’ve managed to get the nod from the Kiss of Death. The great unwashed have plumped for Essendon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nice. We're both favourites and underdogs.

I see we’re messing up the Herald Sun tipping system. Despite the “experts” strongly leaning in our direction, we’ve managed to get the nod from the Kiss of Death. The great unwashed have plumped for Essendon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dermie tipped us by 65 points.

scooby1279

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
I've read a few comments by a couple of people alluding to that this year, and that it might not have been necessarily been a completely new thing :that once Joyce was GM Brad had a lot more leeway to do whatever he wanted, because Joyce had zero balls, and his attendance/performance dropped.

Much truth to it?

especially if you call in sick you tend to stay home to get better

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
  • ‘Experts’ all tipping North to win comfortably
  • Odds have come down, although still even at $1.90
  • Public tipping shows 70% Essendon
  • Herald Sun kiss of death has North
I wouldn’t be surprised if the odds come down to $1.50 before the bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20190714-200502_AFL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back