Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Worse than the current mayor of Tennessee?

035CD656-3124-40C7-92E6-185A98D58308.gif

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
neither

wasnt it;
Polec - 550-650
Pittards - 450n max

something like that iircc
Hang on. Kane Kornes said it in the media and he's on TV so it must be true.

Either that or he's a two faced lying campaigner from a family of disgruntled arseholes who's ol' man came to the big time and failed the test so now the entire inbred lot of them crap on north due to that malcontent!

Seriously!

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Second that. I don't know what the actual number is, but I was told by someone who knows that $800k is fantasy.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the $800k they’re talking about includes the kicker if we play finals, same as Lyons was on. Like 600k + 200k.
Scott’s camp wouldn’t be throwing water on the number as he would be saying by being sacked NM haven’t given him the opportunity to make the finals and earn the 800k.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the $800k they’re talking about includes the kicker if we play finals, same as Lyons was on. Like 600k + 200k.
Scott’s camp wouldn’t be throwing water on the number as he would be saying by being sacked NM haven’t given him the opportunity to make the finals and earn the 800k.

We know he's the master of spin, but surely even he knows there is one key reason why we didn't have the opportunity to play finals this year. But yeah, it suits him to shut up because he'll look good when he graciously accepts less than the popular view of what he could have claimed.

I'm actually pretty interested to see what AFL HQ have in mind for him. I think he'd do a much better job than Christian as MRO.

But then again, there are literally hundreds people who could do a better job than Christian.

Seriously!

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We know he's the master of spin, but surely even he knows there is one key reason why we didn't have the opportunity to play finals this year. But yeah, it suits him to shut up because he'll look good when he graciously accepts less than the popular view of what he could have claimed.

I'm actually pretty interested to see what AFL HQ have in mind for him. I think he'd do a much better job than Christian as MRO.

But then again, there are literally hundreds people who could do a better job than Christian.
Didn’t Gillon come out and say Brad didn’t have a job at the AFL yet?

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team

Seriously!

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like that photo, just screams 'out of my depth'.

I actually think BS might be good at the AFL if he is allowed his own views. Had made sense on a number of occasions talking about game issues.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, but does he or doesn’t he have a job.
Maybe he did have a job and Gillon sacked him yesterday for being a knob.😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I could lay a turd.... And it would do a better job than Christian

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Am starting to think all this anger has just been Damian's way of working through other things.

His latest Sliding Doors has certainly gone in a different direction:

View attachment 741224
I think he probably meant for that to be sent to McLaughlin's personal account.

NTTIAWWT

Poor Brad, you would have to question yourself after all these coaching jobs floating around and not getting asked to interview for any of them.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Poor Brad, you would have to question yourself after all these coaching jobs floating around and not getting asked to interview for any of them.

I can give you 800k reasons why he wouldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back