Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

IfI was worried about the workload of new coach Rhyce Shaw eight weeks ago ...
thenI'm even more worried now. Officially, he's coach. Unofficially, he's CEO, list manager, footy department boss, recruiter, confidante to the entire playing list, barista, Arden St groundsman. The joint is rudderless, and has been for way too long.

Tantrum Crying GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damo

thenI'm even more worried now. Officially, he's coach. Unofficially, he's CEO, list manager, footy department boss, recruiter, confidante to the entire playing list, barista, Arden St groundsman. The joint is rudderless, and has been for way too long.

The guy is inept....we don't have a cafe.

Damo

Well I know for a fact he's not barista or groundsman

Damo

I reckon he posts that crap then logs in here to get a chuckle.

Has an AFL club ever gone the full Alex Ferguson and made it publicly known they have banned a (muckraking) journo? Damo isn't worth the worry I know, but at some point it'd be nice to have a pot shot back

It's time. If the club has any balls they'll deny him as a member from hereon.

His petty little campaign is not worth a few hundred bucks each year to ease his conscience.

Cut the **** adrift and his vindictive dribble will look even more comical.
We already have in a way, we don’t give him any privileged information anymore.

I see that the AFLW grab for money has begun.

Invite them in the house and next minute they're grabbing everything they can get their hands on.

The AFL will rue the day it ever got involved with this circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back