DaveyBoy123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
This headline could sum up our team's relationship with this so-and so...

And how many ex-partners does this bloke have!?

=====

SPLIT TURNS NASTY FOR HAWKS CHAMP GIBSON
A bitter dispute has broken out between former Hawthorn champion Josh Gibson and his ex-partner Olga Kononchuk after allegations of “bad behaviour” and a “lack of respect” caused the pair to break up last year. Now things are going from bad to worse.

1593185649011.png

Boomer29er

The Senate
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wizards, Tottenham, 49ers
Maybe it’s a good thing this weeks game isn’t on Channel 7. I don’t think I can bare listening to Mcavaney talk about “The MASTER Coach” anymore.

see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
This headline could sum up our team's relationship with this so-and so...

And how many ex-partners does this bloke have!?

=====

SPLIT TURNS NASTY FOR HAWKS CHAMP GIBSON
A bitter dispute has broken out between former Hawthorn champion Josh Gibson and his ex-partner Olga Kononchuk after allegations of “bad behaviour” and a “lack of respect” caused the pair to break up last year. Now things are going from bad to worse.

View attachment 900676
So what are "bad behaviour" and "lack of respect" supposed to be euphemisms for? Rooting around? Hitting the Persian rugs a bit too hard? Going the full Kennett?

Also, I'll bet my left nut that those glasses don't have prescription lenses in them.

DunderHead

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So what are "bad behaviour" and "lack of respect" supposed to be euphemisms for? Rooting around? Hitting the Persian rugs a bit too hard? Going the full Kennett?

Also, I'll bet my left nut that those glasses don't have prescription lenses in them.
There's not even any glass in them.

I dont know him personally. He might be really good guy. But the people he hangs around are thr sort of trendy cool kid douche bags that you would expect.

Top Bottom