Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Malthouse speaks about Rhyce - 5.10 in
Neil Balme comments on 14:00 in
Buckley interview 40:00 in

Harsh on Jack who was a much better media performer.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was just looking at a picture of her to see if there was any merit in the the comparison and your right hilly I owe Jack an apology.
But what I did notice was looking directly into her eyes is like looking into the slot of one of the garbage bins near the flinders st station very early on a Sunday morning.

I reckon Jack was far better looking, however Alice Cooper in full kit resembles a bit.

Yeah, I know what your gunna say though, Alice is far better looking too.;)
Just to even things up I will say that I think Damo looks like a turd eating a sausage while wearing a pair of crooked glasses.

Mick Malthouse speaks about Rhyce - 5.10 in
Neil Balme comments on 14:00 in
Buckley interview 40:00 in

Thanks gr

Haven't finished listening yet but so far there has certainly been a few cheap shots about NMFC not doing enough to support Rhyce as a young coach, particularly Cleary and a little jab from Balme.

I note that not any of the media are mentioning that West Coast dug in and would not release Brady from his extant contract which meant he couldn't assist Rhyce during the 2019 trade and draft periods. I'm wondering if this tied our hands somewhat in providing a better level of support at years end, if so, what else could we have done during this period?

Thoughts?

Tell me. :rolleyes:

This applies equally to terrible umpiring decisions significantly impacting the momentum of the match and then being dismissed as having no impact due to later scores.

Football illiteracy 101.

totally , especially in an era where momentum football is so important

We’ve seen it so often in North games - so often

Don't joke about it - the NMFC breakfast this year involves a McCafe breakfast voucher.

Maccas voucher is an option but the main package is pretty awesome - though expensive

Great to see the club try to make the most out of this tradition - I wonder if it has sold well. There were a maximum of 1000 packs to sell

Thanks gr

Haven't finished listening yet but so far there has certainly been a few cheap shots about NMFC not doing enough to support Rhyce as a young coach, particularly Cleary and a little jab from Balme.

I note that not any of the media are mentioning that West Coast dug in and would not release Brady from his extant contract which meant he couldn't assist Rhyce during the 2019 trade and draft periods. I'm wondering if this tied our hands somewhat in providing a better level of support at years end, if so, what else could we have done during this period?

Thoughts?
Best not to give oxygen to that type of mud slinging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Of course her job is to be a journalist - not the Minister for Propaganda a la Howard W. Campbell Jr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Night

While that is certainly true, I wonder what story a journalist should write if the CEO of the AFL is briefing them that North Melbourne has agreed to relocate and the Chairman of North Melbourne is admitting yes, we have agreed to relocate. Simple fact is they had a handshake agreement.

While that is certainly true, I wonder what story a journalist should write if the CEO of the AFL is briefing them that North Melbourne has agreed to relocate and the Chairman of North Melbourne is admitting yes, we have agreed to relocate. Simple fact is they had a handshake agreement.

Always thought Caro missed the real story which was Roosistence. For someone who grew up around a suburban club, Caro should have known the beating of heart of every club is it’s ardent fans. We were being sold out & instead of Caro running with that lede of a fan-led revolution, Caro ran with relocation as revival.

Always thought Caro missed the real story which was Roosistence. For someone who grew up around a suburban club, Caro should have known the beating of heart of every club is it’s ardent fans. We were being sold out & instead of Caro running with that lede of a fan-led revolution, Caro ran with relocation as revival.

She has pathological issues with North.

Perhaps Sam Kekovich took her out for a milkshake when she was a young lass and never called again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back