Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these circumstances, the next photo in the roll was the party host's toothbrush. But you could only see half of it.

You're on to it mate. :thumbsu:

My go to "champagne comedy" prank in those days was to slip homosexual pr0n videotapes in to peoples video rental returns.

Store clerk opens up the "The Terminator" and there on the tape spine staring at them is "Butt Ridin' Cowboys".

The victim would return red faced and I/we would be PMSL. I reckon I would cop 5 years for that now.

Ahhhh, the light hearted good ol' days, detonators on the tram tracks, blowing up letter boxes, how I do miss them.

What happens when they get serious with someone? Are they madly scrambling to delete their phone gallery?

* knows mate. Probably depends. Sending nudes is a bit of a thing. You’d be surprised by how many dudes get sent stuff from chicks as well...almost never unsolicited though. Tbh as a father of young girls (way too young to be worried about that YET) it’s pretty scary how trusting girls are that the pictures stay private.

Yep, I’m on the same page there.
A friend of mine got sent one from a bloke she works with. It was completely unsolicited as well. They work in childcare, I’m guessing that’s an industry with certain policies regarding the sending of such stuff. Great career move that. Luckily for him she didn’t make a formal complaint.

Jeez that’s awkward. Bloke sounds like a creep. Probably should complain tbh. Who knows what he’s up to. Something about someone like that working at childcare is crook

You're on to it mate. :thumbsu:

My go to "champagne comedy" prank in those days was to slip homosexual pr0n videotapes in to peoples video rental returns.

Store clerk opens up the "The Terminator" and there on the tape spine staring at them is "Butt Ridin' Cowboys".

The victim would return red faced and I/we would be PMSL. I reckon I would cop 5 years for that now.

Ahhhh, the light hearted good ol' days, detonators on the tram tracks, blowing up letter boxes, how I do miss them.

Man, The Sperminator was right there.

Call me old-fashioned, I just don't think it's right to send dick picks to someone, or to wank during a FaceTime call, unless the person has asked you to do it. That it's a footy player is beside the point.
Literally all they need to do is say "want a dick pic?" and wait 20 seconds for a response. It's not that hard.

If I was a chick that got an unsolicited dick pic, in this case from Jonathan Patton I’d just post it on social media and say

“Just got this unsolicited dick pic from Jonathan Patton”

Problem solved

That's pretty much how this thing became a story.

One of the girls he dick picked posted on social media that he was being a creep.

Media picked up the story and other girls came forward with similar stories.

This is in no way victim blaming but there are certain girls out there who like to put afl player notches on their bed head... Always have been.

Social media makes it very easy for a certain type of girl to make the acquaintance of AFL players online and many afl players are friends with other players from different clubs on social media.

The unsubstantiated anonymous claim about North players is a little concerning but it's a long way from a smoking gun.

Just on this, a certain young bloke from my neck of the woods that happened to go at no.1 in the draft has wound up going out with Mia Fevola.

She's moved on quickly from Dan Rioli and Josh Battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally all they need to do is say "want a dick pic?" and wait 20 seconds for a response. It's not that hard.

Surely if a bird wanted to see your schlong, you would make the effort to deliver it in person?

Ask yourself this, how do a handful of women manage to run in to so many players from different AFL clubs?

Is it an accident?
There was a name for it back in the old days. I am more respectful now so I'll avoid descending into gutter talk, but accidents?

Nup. That didn't happen often.

Just on this, a certain young bloke from my neck of the woods that happened to go at no.1 in the draft has wound up going out with Mia Fevola.

She's moved on quickly from Dan Rioli and Josh Battle.
Breaking news: 20 year old woman gets new boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back