Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowro is lolworthy

Name just 1 source who are these people talking to you about north should move

If anything these imaginary people are just baiting her

Don't doubt that there are actually a few cowardly campaigners who are feeding her this crap. They need to be made aware that by attempting to throw us under the bus to save their own miserable clubs, that they will receive the same almighty clip that Caro has just copped.

"It's happening at lower echelons of every club"

This is where she actually admitted that she finds her sources for the reshaping of the football competition.

Don't doubt that there are actually a few cowardly campaigners who are feeding her this crap.

I'm not completely sure about that. In the past? sure. But I very much doubt that over the last month that club and AFL officials are talking about how shipping us south will "solve a lot of the AFLā€™s problems".

I think she's being a snide and sniveling rat, presenting arguments from the recent and not-so recent past as if they are being said right now in the current climate. It's as disingenuous as you can ******* get.

Her dig there is presumably at Garry Lyon who she worked with for years happily. Thatā€™s twice sheā€™s claimed sexism in one ā€œstoryā€. Give it a rest

It's all she ever does when her bullshit gets called.

There are teenage girls who exhibit more intestinal fortitude and maturity than this 59 year old woman. She is not a pioneer for women, that is a complete and utter media generated fabrication. She is an unmitigated embarrassment to her gender.

Last edited:
It's all she ever does when her bullshit gets called.

There are teenage girls who exhibit more intestinal fortitude and maturity than this 59 year old woman.

She is pathetic.
59?! F&@k she's had a rough trot.
Must be in witches years

Channel Nine trying to undermine footy at every opportunity.
Tony Jones suggesting to Ed that members will start a run demanding refunds en masse.
Caroline Wilson implying North would be forced to relocate.
Completely false and fraudulent baseless rubbish.
Channel 7 and Foxtel have footy broadcast rights so Nine tries to undermine AFL.

Tony Jones suggesting to Ed that members will start a run demanding refunds en masse.
Channel 7 and Foxtel have footy broadcast rights so Nine tries to undermine AFL.

I don't discount for one second that there is significant spin attached to this in order to maintain the big advertising dollars that are budgeted for this time of year.

This won't be the last piece of manufactured bullshit that we see in April or May.

Is it lower echelons or powerbrokers??? Needs to get her story straight...

She back peddled big time, when the howitzers were dropping shells all around her, and then she was left with little more then her generic bullshit defence, "you are bullying me because I am a woman".

It's truly ******* pathetic that a 59 year old person could carry on this way.

She's a ******* child..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left-field, don't mind it.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yawn. Another day, another opportunity for another sports vulture to get some cheap clicks by making a dickhead out of themselves by just making up a bullshit story they know a lot of the pea-brained fat cat club supporters will fall for.

Hahaha, it is not even something I am upset over, it just sucks in the gullible.

What a childish response.
She played the bully card and the sexist card all in one go.
Her response wasnā€™t vindictive. It came out evidently that she has an agenda and itā€™s her hatred for our club.

We got what we wanted.
Considering the whole footy world is tuning in the consensus is that she has almost nearly run out of credits.

Im proud of the club and props to Higgins today as well.

Last edited:
****, I couldn't stop laughing with Ed and the witch trying to pull rank on each other, and talk over each other.

"It's my story, let me have a go!"

"I'm in the media more than anyone!"

What a dick measuring contest. And yes, I'm convinced she's a bloke.
Once upon a time yes, a bloke she was, but cut n shut technology has come a long way. O.K. Maybe not but you know what I mean? *scratches area where testicles used to be. :stern look

Shinboner of the Century Glenn Archer has fired back over talk surrounding North Melbourneā€™s future, calling suggestions the club could relocate to Tasmania ā€œcompletely untrueā€.

Respected journalist Caroline Wilson told Footy Classified on Monday that moving North Melbourne to Tasmania was being discussed by multiple club presidents and officials at AFL House.

But club great Glenn Archer labelled the comments as ā€œinsensitiveā€, saying the debate was a product of there being minimal footy issues to talk about with the league in a shut down period until at least May 31 due to coronavirus.

ā€œIā€™m actually friends with Caro, I worked with her on Footy Classified for 12 months and got along with her really well,ā€ he said on Sportsday WA.

ā€œHer comments a couple of days ago were really insensitive, people are going through a tragic time at the moment.

"80 per cent of club staff have been stood down, people have got nothing to watch and to throw a hand grenade like thatā€¦I understand that people donā€™t have much to talk about at the moment but it was insensitive and uninformed.

ā€œThe ways she throws in ā€˜club presidents and guys at AFL House said somethingā€™, I just find that complete untrue.

ā€œSheā€™s still using the old ā€˜a source told meā€™ but I think sheā€™s just making it up.ā€

ā€œSheā€™s still using the old ā€˜a source told meā€™ but I think sheā€™s just making it up.ā€

Gotta love Arch.

Canā€™t help but be as honest as the day is long, even when trying to be nice.

She back peddled big time, when the howitzers were dropping shells all around her, and then she was left with little more then her generic bullshit defence, "you are bullying me because I am a woman".

It's truly ******* pathetic that a 59 year old person could carry on this way.

She's a ******* child..

Could not agree more, especially her hiding behind her gender to play the "bullying" card.

Sickening bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back