Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all that decade long dominance, Geelong have 1 flag to show for their efforts.

s**t taxpayer funded stadium to go with their s**t taxpayer funded win / loss ratio.

For all that decade long dominance, Geelong have 1 flag to show for their efforts.
Prefer that over our 10 year span (Its not a decade)

Our last period of dominance only netted us 2 flags. It just shows how hard they are to win, BUT you must set yourself up for the best possible chance by finishing top 4.

Prefer that over our 10 year span (Its not a decade)

Our last period of dominance only netted us 2 flags. It just shows how hard they are to win, BUT you must set yourself up for the best possible chance by finishing top 4.

Well derr.

I'd rather have 1 flag than 0. Just saying they haven't struck too often when the iron was hot.

Anyone hear Jack 'Pigs Arse" Elliot unload on SOS this arvo? Said there were a few people at Carlton like Sticks etc who would not shake his hand - described him as being selfish and greedy and only interested in money - glad he is gone. Ouch!
I'd like to hear of some examples of him acting selfishly or grabbing the cash?
Being incompetent is one thing, but being selfish and greedy is another.

I'd like to hear of some examples of him acting selfishly or grabbing the cash?
Being incompetent is one thing, but being selfish and greedy is another.
I'm not a fan of SOS, but by god, I'd rather spend a month with him than one day with that flog Elliot. Shockin human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back