Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My hard drive has s**t itself, where can you watch full replays of North games ?

How far back?

The AFL App on most Smart TVs used to have a feature where you could scroll back through seasons past. Maybe 3/4 seasons. Don’t know if it’s still available.

I can check if u want

Any wiz- tech ( nerdy / star wars types ) can help ? 😢 ?

Had NBN connected today and have since lost my internet radio connection. Tried re - connecting but my Yamaha receiver won't pick up any wireless signal.

Googled & you-tubed but not much help.

Had NBN connected today and have since lost my internet radio connection. Tried re - connecting but my Yamaha receiver won't pick up any wireless signal.

You probably need to explain the actual set up...can you get the Radio on your PC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon you have problems? My wireless has blown a valve - do you know how hard they are to replace?

It's a Yamaha hi-fi shelf system. DAB, CD, FM & internet radio capabilities.
Had it wired to old modem but NBN connected today.

Can't get the system to connect to new NBN wirelessly 😥

Does the Yamaha have an Ethernet connection? The NBN modem has plenty of Ethernet connections.

Has Gaso. But NBN connected in garage. Only option in our case 😡. Believe me. So can't connect it ethernetically as was previously the case when working.
You could buy a WiFi extender/bridge for in house, connect that to your modem and then attach by cable to the radio
What model is the radio?

I had NBN connected yesterday. Interesting process. Girl on the phone made it sound like all we needed to do was plug in a cable. Dude who arrived wanted to drill holes in every ******* wall. We found some common ground.

I had NBN connected yesterday. Interesting process. Girl on the phone made it sound like all we needed to do was plug in a cable. Dude who arrived wanted to drill holes in every ******* wall. We found some common ground.

Had the big drill too. Guy wanted to drill from garage thru' to lounge !

Mrs. H. woudda been on nightly news facing voluntary manslaughter charge l think if l had done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back