Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, praise from Robbo:

The Tackle Round 1: North, Hawks impress, pitiful Blues ‘insult sport’
Mark RobinsonHerald Sun
Sunday, 22 March 2020 6:38PM

The Blues were mauled by the Tigers. Credit: News Corp Australia, Michael Klein

Reigning premier Richmond might be difficult to catch at times, but Carlton’s pitiful effort in laying just 23 tackles for the match was insulting to the sport — and Blues fans, Mark Robinson writes.
He wasn’t impressed by the Blues and Bulldogs and he wants to know where the Bombers’ joy was in their team song after the win over Freo?

This team has ticker.
It was blown away by the Saints’ speed and freewheeling in the first half and trailed by five goals at the main break.
The Roos got up by two points on the back of greater defence — St Kilda had 14 inside-50s and kicked just one goal in the second half — and more daring use of the ball. The defensive efforts were plentiful, but none was more important than the double smother in the last 30 seconds.
Saints ruckman Paddy Ryder had a snapshot at goal and North’s Jamie Macmillan and Jared Polec threw themselves at the ball and stopped the goal that would’ve won St Kilda the game.

With free entry to 20+ year members.

Supermodels on every aisle.

And massage chairs that do everything. And I do mean, everything...

youre-hired-5b36fe.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a lovely lady.
Gatherings at private residences are still allowed under Victoria's current restrictions in place to curb the spread of COVID-19.

Well intentioned? Probably.

Busybody? Probably.

Grandstander? Probably.

Western or * Supporter? Possibly.

"The two young players are housemates and were the hosts of a gathering in Kensington on Sunday night, hours after playing in the Kangaroos' win over St Kilda at Marvel Stadium.

Other North Melbourne players who had played against St Kilda were there, but not all of them"

I suppose this is because North players are so poor that they can't afford a place big enough to accommodate 22 people?

"The two young players are housemates and were the hosts of a gathering in Kensington on Sunday night, hours after playing in the Kangaroos' win over St Kilda at Marvel Stadium.

Other North Melbourne players who had played against St Kilda were there, but not all of them"

I suppose this is because North players are so poor that they can't afford a place big enough to accommodate 22 people?

At the risk of defending behaviour that I don't think I really want to - there's a significant mixed message in approving having these players in contact with each other and opponents for 2 hours earlier in the day then saying that all these guys that are already in close physical contact should not be so a few hours later is probably a stretch for most... Not sure if there were others there though in which case this caveat wouldn't even apply.

At the risk of defending behaviour that I don't think I really want to - there's a significant mixed message in approving having these players in contact with each other and opponents for 2 hours earlier in the day then saying that all these guys that are already in close physical contact should not be so a few hours later is probably a stretch for most... Not sure if there were others there though in which case this caveat wouldn't even apply.
Tackle
Bump
Tackle
Grab
Push
Tackle...

Elbow bump

It only serves to highlight that they shouldn't have played!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back