Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Getting COVID after partying with Novak sounds like more fun than getting it an open house.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yep, I'd rather party with the Serbian girls too!

1593071350006.png

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This headline could sum up our team's relationship with this so-and so...

And how many ex-partners does this bloke have!?

=====

SPLIT TURNS NASTY FOR HAWKS CHAMP GIBSON
A bitter dispute has broken out between former Hawthorn champion Josh Gibson and his ex-partner Olga Kononchuk after allegations of “bad behaviour” and a “lack of respect” caused the pair to break up last year. Now things are going from bad to worse.

1593185649011.png

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Maybe it’s a good thing this weeks game isn’t on Channel 7. I don’t think I can bare listening to Mcavaney talk about “The MASTER Coach” anymore.

This headline could sum up our team's relationship with this so-and so...

And how many ex-partners does this bloke have!?

=====

SPLIT TURNS NASTY FOR HAWKS CHAMP GIBSON
A bitter dispute has broken out between former Hawthorn champion Josh Gibson and his ex-partner Olga Kononchuk after allegations of “bad behaviour” and a “lack of respect” caused the pair to break up last year. Now things are going from bad to worse.

View attachment 900676
So what are "bad behaviour" and "lack of respect" supposed to be euphemisms for? Rooting around? Hitting the Persian rugs a bit too hard? Going the full Kennett?

Also, I'll bet my left nut that those glasses don't have prescription lenses in them.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Also, I'll bet my left nut that those glasses don't have prescription lenses in them.

Twits go in for the big glasses in order to lend themselves some intellectual "cachet".

It's no coincidence that they're the number one fashion accessory of contemporary feminists.

DunderHead

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So what are "bad behaviour" and "lack of respect" supposed to be euphemisms for? Rooting around? Hitting the Persian rugs a bit too hard? Going the full Kennett?

There's not even any glass in them.

I dont know him personally. He might be really good guy. But the people he hangs around are thr sort of trendy cool kid douche bags that you would expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back