Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not even any glass in them.

I dont know him personally. He might be really good guy. But the people he hangs around are thr sort of trendy cool kid douche bags that you would expect.
I've had it relayed to me that he's not a good bloke. Story goes back to his pre-North days.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Twits go in for the big glasses in order to lend themselves some intellectual "cachet".

It's no coincidence that they're the number one fashion accessory of contemporary feminists.
Actually, imagine what sort of pretender you’d be if you wore glasses AND had a goatie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, how dare Harry speak up about racist abuse that he has suffered. The nerve of it.

Never liked him.

Sick of people using the racism card, can’t we just call a flog a flog, like we did with Goodes at the end?

I would not trust a single word that comes out his mouth. Nic Names are a part of our culture, as they are in many other parts of the world.

Just seems to be another angry black man trying to stay relevant, looking for someone to blame. When the people come forward to apologise and seek monetary or emotion restitution - no no-no no, apology not good enough. Let’s drag it out some more.

All it wants is a seat on The Project with the other halfwits and be part of the Outraged for sake of being Outraged- set.

I honestly don’t think you know what racism is and isn’t.

Nice one Honkey.

Was it racism when they called Bob Skilton ‘chimp’?

I’m not anti black or anti aboriginal mate, I’m anti bullshit and anti-Brazi specifically.

Brazilian accused my best mate of rape to get a visa in this country, cost my best mate his career, $750k fighting it, his house and reputation... all because of some lying piece of s**t Brazilian. Looking for a free lunch.

They are not good poeople And they don’t deserve sympathy.

And this is not helping the racism schtick, that so many want to push in this country. I’m proud we call a spade a spade and don’t have to pretend.

Im sick of being called a racist Australian, we live in the most open and unrestricted multi cultural environment on the planet. Unfortunately, whether you’re black or white it’s a bloody hard, ultra competitive meritocracy. Stop bitching and playing the victim and do something about it like Eddie Betts.

Eddie spoke majestically on fox footy. Powerful, poignant and with respect.

That is how it is done.

Never liked him.

Sick of people using the racism card, can’t we just call a flog a flog, like we did with Goodes at the end?

I would not trust a single word that comes out his mouth. Nic Names are a part of our culture, as they are in many other parts of the world.

Just seems to be another angry black man trying to stay relevant, looking for someone to blame. When the people come forward to apologise and seek monetary or emotion restitution - no no-no no, apology not good enough. Let’s drag it out some more.

All it wants is a seat on The Project with the other halfwits and be part of the Outraged for sake of being Outraged- set.

I’m not anti black or anti aboriginal mate, I’m anti bullshit and anti-Brazi specifically.

Brazilian accused my best mate of rape to get a visa in this country, cost my best mate his career, $750k fighting it, his house and reputation... all because of some lying piece of sh*t Brazilian. Looking for a free lunch.

And this is not helping the racism schtick, that so many want to push in this country. I’m proud we call a spade a spade and don’t have to pretend.

Im sick of being called a racist Australian, we live in the most open and unrestricted multi cultural environment on the planet. Unfortunately, whether you’re black or white it’s a bloody hard, ultra competitive meritocracy. Stop bitching and playing the victim and do something about it like Eddie Betts.

That is how it is done.

It's racist when white people call black people chimp because they are repeating the same s**t we've heard for years about us being less human or not quite evolved.

You call me a spade and if you're my mate it might not matter but otherwise you might cop it.

Anyway you can * off.

The comparisons with people of darker color and primates has it's roots in 1800's racial ignorance and is an unacceptable claim to be making about people of African origin, however, I am unaware of any such writings pertaining to Australian aboriginals. I dare say such rubbish probably exists though.

In pointing this out, I am not supporting the Adam Goodes stance with an ignorant kid, as I highly doubt that she was aware of this unfortunate history.

Last edited:
Never liked him.

Brazilian accused my best mate of rape to get a visa in this country, cost my best mate his career, $750k fighting it, his house and reputation... all because of some lying piece of sh*t Brazilian. Looking for a free lunch.

That is how it is done.

Okay then. You're a flog!

You've basically rolled out the " I'm not racist but" gambit. Let me guess you also have some black friends.

You're sick of being called a racist? I'm tipping most people who aren't white are pretty sick of copping discrimination and abuse based on their biology/

Never liked him.

That is how it is done.

Dude, this is not even a matter of culture wars or political correctness or virtue signalling or any of that nonsense. It's simple semantics. When you say you hate all Brazilians because of the actions of one, you are clearly being prejudiced. Now, "Brazilian" is not a race so there's a technicality in saying this is racism, but man, you're in the ballpark.

Dude, this is not even a matter of culture wars or political correctness or virtue signalling or any of that nonsense. It's simple semantics. When you say you hate all Brazilians because of the actions of one, you are clearly being prejudiced. Now, "Brazilian" is not a race so there's a technicality in saying this is racism, but man, you're in the ballpark.

Why aren’t Brazilians a race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back