Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think the opposite.

The season is severely compromised.

We would have an indication right now of how many absolutely bolted on supporters we have. Those who are not attending games and are yet still paying memberships or not getting refunds well they just int going to leave are they.

The game looks crap, no supporters can attend, and we're actually only playing 75% of game.

Next year when footy is back and being played in front of crowds, if the spectre of covid is one there will be record crowds.

If we have to why not now. It would also allow Shaw an actual run at it with a decent draft under his belt

The reality is looking more likely that unless a vaccine appears before March 2021 or there is a move towards elimination, there will be no crowds or a limited variation of what we are used to.

Really? This whole Forum is worry at the moment.
I think many share his concern.

He's not worried though, it's grandstanding - he couldn't give two sh*ts about North Melbourne on field or off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After round 2 idiots like Gerard were talking up North. Way too prematurely.
He at that time talked up how sustainable Norths game plan was and how we were real deal.
It was crazy talk then, and now four games later he claims to be worried about North?
Oracle my arse. Blows with the wind.

After round 2 idiots like Gerard were talking up North. Way too prematurely.
He at that time talked up how sustainable Norths game plan was and how we were real deal.
It was crazy talk then, and now four games later he claims to be worried about North?
Oracle my arse. Blows with the wind.
Of the 4,263 accredited AFL 'journalists' out there I am sure there are none that would write sensationalist crap to fill column space.

I will shed tears if that happens. The NGA academies are a rort.
Have you watched that U17's game from last year? Think it's in the draft thread.
There's like 15 kids that are all tied to some club and most look ridiculous.
We are getting creamed on that. TT been a good get for us, but he doesn't look to be a "best player from his draft" as many others look like they will be in academies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back