Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No they should be making content for an Exclusive Members page. Log in with your Members ID and there’s North content for Members.
Beats a Cap

NO! I do not want memorabilia replaced with AFLW & Huddle shite!

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They have checked out.
Yep. I still think it’s poor though. It’s their job to put in effort every week. Anyway, it’s nearly over for the year thank god. Can only hope West Coast dont flog is by 100....hmmm but then again first pick (or whatever the F it is) will come in handy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep. I still think it’s poor though. It’s their job to put in effort every week. Anyway, it’s nearly over for the year thank god. Can only hope West Coast dont flog is by 100....hmmm but then again first pick (or whatever the F it is) will come in handy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The big issue is that our club is devoid of genuine onfield leadership.

A year like this is when you need a group of really strong leaders to keep pushing the group to the line.

At the moment we have a lot of young kids with not many to lead them.

Other than Jack who has only recently come back, you have Tarrant and Higgins and that’s about it.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Copping our regular weekly grilling. Caro has put it on Buckley.

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 8.57.03 PM (2).png

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fair enough too given our pathetic performances. Couldn’t agree more with them either in respect to support for Shaw. I said a few posts back I don’t think I’ve seen a more underwhelming coaches box! They need A grade support ASAP.
Definitely need someone senior around him. Jade Rawlings shouldn’t be filling that role.

Rawlings might be a good assistant but Shaw needs someone experienced and strong around him.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Definitely need someone senior around him. Jade Rawlings shouldn’t be filling that role.

Rawlings might be a good assistant but Shaw needs someone experienced and strong around him.
Gavin Brown has been around forever, both in the game, and in our coaching group. I'd have thought he would playing that senior / mentor role. Certainly more so than any of the other coaches we have.

Having said that, whenever I see him on the telecasts, he doesn't seem to be doing much. just sits on the bench..

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t rate Jade at all. Feel terrible saying it but I just don’t. Never have.
I can recall at a Hawthorne match one time wishing north could have got jade instead of Brady. Before too many more games, Brady had become one of the most reliable and genuinely hard blokes in the north team. It just reeked of hard work and determination. By the time we brought Jade across he was just not up to AFL.

Brady earned every game he got for the entire latter part of his career.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back