Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon is spot on, we have no system. The videos they showed just showed us not having any desire to put pressure on either.
I don’t get the angst for Garry.
He is one of the best along with Dunstall who I shut up and listen to when they commentate on North.
They get it spot on each time and all their comments come from a place of knowledge and facts.

I don’t get the angst for Garry.
He is one of the best along with Dunstall who I shut up and listen to when they commentate on North.
They get it spot on each time and all their comments come from a place of knowledge and facts.

Dunstall and Lyon do not like being critical of our club because they generally feel we have a go, they know we do not have the best list and have been trying to fix it for many years. But, there is no point getting good quality kids if you are teaching them to play this brand of footy.

We shouldn't be as bad as we have shown, there is just chalk and cheese difference between how we are playing now and how we did last year.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Jeez, with those stats, you’d expect us to finish in the bottom couple. Next thing you’ll tell me we’re joint 17th for games won.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The next thing I could be telling you is that we're 18th for games won. Give me a couple of days.

I need some help so thought I would ask here. I have an XL spreadsheet with about 100 postcodes that I need to convert into a Vic map showing the locations to add to a report. Can anyone help me out? Is there an easy way to do this?

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I need some help so thought I would ask here. I have an XL spreadsheet with about 100 postcodes that I need to convert into a Vic map showing the locations to add to a report. Can anyone help me out? Is there an easy way to do this?

Try BatchGeo, allows you to upload an excel file and it populates a google map for you. I liked it but work was paying for it at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gary “cuttin grass for a livin” Lyon will always be a dog!

D61C389C-DEA4-4D7D-B6AE-A33A0DB92FB3.png

“it was sold with no grass because Gary cut it all” (not my comment, just one of the funniest thing to read in history)

Last edited:

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3 other clubs chose not to hire him as head coach last year when they had a vacancy.
16 other clubs (exc Freo) chose not to hire him in any capacity.
That should tell you something.
With a year out, with no one wanting him, having to look and engage with that jubba the hutch to make ends meet.. I reckon he’s cherry ripe

benbanjo

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can you provide more detail please.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Marc McGowan actually wants to write about the game and not be part of it.

No room for that in this human centipede of an industry.
roco, mcgowan, quale all moved on however caro, slobbo and barret still working theirs, its obvious its not about quality journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back