Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some interesting points made by Eddie regarding North and future.
Starts about 3.30mins in.

Start at craigieburn and go out to Bendigo
Been saying this for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How has he built a career. He is the worst imitation Cometti there is! To think he is also the Lord Mayor of Perth as well. Its incredible
Australia's own Boris Johnson! Next stop, PM!

"
8. Tarryn Thomas (North Melbourne)
Before you think I am mad, sit back and observe Thomas’ personal growth this year.

He has gone from a player many perceived as a forward only to a starting midfielder which has been impressive.

The No. 8 draft pick from 2018 can become an elite player of the competition. It is no coincidence that North Melbourne’s rapid improvement in the second half of the season has come off the back of their young players stepping up a gear or two.

His increased fitness levels and his sense of belonging have helped and he has grasped the midfield opportunities presented to him.

[PLAYERCARD]Tarryn Thomas[/PLAYERCARD]’s elite kicking makes his a special player. Picture: Michael Klein

Tarryn Thomas’s elite kicking makes his a special player. Picture: Michael Klein
He oozes class, composure, elite kicking, but also has a toughness about him.

Look at the sidestep he took around Jeremy McGovern recently when he bamboozled the Eagles defender and then hit up a target.

Can’t wait to see where he can go from here."

I'm not exactly sure why people would think he is mad?

Hawks handled this entire story of questioning Clarko’s future coaching decisions like utter s**t, and let’s be honest they always have. Kennett busted his balls numerous times to get him to sign the dotted line and dangled dropping him even after winning multiple premierships and DURING that premiership run.

I think this time around they were going to leave that conversation until the end of the season, but it’s become such a chaotic shitshow between the media reports, the he said / they said, and the looming figure of Sam Mitchell forced to play mediator between Kennetts bumbling negotiations and Clarko playing ”blink first” with Hawthorn, that its just boiled over and Clarkson has thrown his hands up and said “* it. I’m done” and just walked earlier than he would have likely done so.

Also benefits Hawthorn anyway because they’re tanking like mother*ers for that pick 1

Hawks handled this entire story of questioning Clarko’s future coaching decisions like utter sh*t, and let’s be honest they always have. Kennett busted his balls numerous times to get him to sign the dotted line and dangled dropping him even after winning multiple premierships and DURING that premiership run.

I think this time around they were going to leave that conversation until the end of the season, but it’s become such a chaotic shitshow between the media reports, the he said / they said, and the looming figure of Sam Mitchell forced to play mediator between Kennetts bumbling negotiations and Clarko playing ”blink first” with Hawthorn, that its just boiled over and Clarkson has thrown his hands up and said “fu** it. I’m done” and just walked earlier than he would have likely done so.

Also benefits Hawthorn anyway because they’re tanking like motherf***ers for that pick 1
Drawing with Melbourne the round before last was pretty sh*t tanking.

Yep, followed by the replay of Fox's gold medal run where the general comments guy can get excited without building it to fever pitch EVERY SINGLE SECOND, periods of silence, space for the special comments bloke to give insights, while keeping us updated with relevant information like how her time is comparing to others occasionally. So much better.
The special comments bloke also being her old man which made it even more meritorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back