Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On cue again Damian. Completely unnecessary.

Read the start of the last paragraph.

He's also just wrong

Feel free to correct me but I can't remember any links to Voss in 2019 when we were looking to replace Brad

Do remember links with him last year when we were finding Shaw's replacement, only for Voss himself to rule himself out, ironically because he didn't want to go through the same interview process that Damo's harped on about us not doing in the first place - so if we hadve given him "another crack" it would've been a search of similar rigidity to the one that landed us Shaw and the one that Damo's bagging us for in his little drive-by

On cue again Damian. Completely unnecessary.

Read the start of the last paragraph.

Voss would have been the last straw for me (who knows if he was ever even a genuine prospect or consideration). He could play football, but seriously, is not somebody I regard as being the sharpest tool in the shed).

He's also just wrong

Feel free to correct me but I can't remember any links to Voss in 2019 when we were looking to replace Brad

Do remember links with him last year when we were finding Shaw's replacement, only for Voss himself to rule himself out, ironically because he didn't want to go through the same interview process that Damo's harped on about us not doing in the first place - so if we hadve given him "another crack" it would've been a search of similar rigidity to the one that landed us Shaw and the one that Damo's bagging us for in his little drive-by

Whether or not the club approached Voss privately to see if he wanted to go through the process when we were replacing Brad Scott, and I don't recall either way, but there is one certainty and that is the club did not use Voss' name to sell the illusion of a process to us members. The fact that we don't even remember Voss being considered proves the point. The vast majority of us were happy with Shaw at the time. We didn't need to be gaslit about a fictitious process.

Whether or not the club approached Voss privately to see if he wanted to go through the process when we were replacing Brad Scott, and I don't recall either way, but there is one certainty and that is the club did not use Voss' name to sell the illusion of a process to us members. The fact that we don't even remember Voss being considered proves the point. The vast majority of us were happy with Shaw at the time. We didn't need to be gaslit about a fictitious process.
Brand of hair product if I am not mistaking

A lot of people’s behaviour in the hub was very poor.

a lot of our younger players handled it really badly and clearly had an effect on our coach at the time too

The Browns family never wanted to go to the hub and their attitude once there was horrendous.

I miss Ben the player. Not much else.

A lot of people’s behaviour in the hub was very poor.

a lot of our younger players handled it really badly and clearly had an effect on our coach at the time too

The Browns family never wanted to go to the hub and their attitude once there was horrendous.

I miss Ben the player. Not much else.
I know they tried to do the right thing taking families but I think in retrospect that was a mistake. It would probably have been better to be more sympathetic to guys that opted out of going due to family reasons.

I know they tried to do the right thing taking families but I think in retrospect that was a mistake. It would probably have been better to be more sympathetic to guys that opted out of going due to family reasons.

Definitely

Having said that if you are demanding 850ka year for 4 years you probably think you need to go to get that contract

I think if Ben still has a year to run on his contract he doesn’t go to the hub and is still playing for us now

CHANNEL 7 LANDS JOURNO COUP FROM AFL

Channel 7 has poached Mitch Cleary, the journalist stood down by AFL Media for tweeting Brooke Cotchin’s Instagram post of her Gold Coast spa visit, to replace news hound Mark Stevens.

Clearly is a rising star of the journalism field and has strong trade contacts which will be missed in the player movement space at the AFL’s media arm.

Bob Murphy is leaving SEN to go work at Freo. Really like him with Andy
In the role, Murphy will reunite with two former teammates in Fremantle CEO Simon Garlick and assistant coach in charge of defence Matthew Boyd.

BOYS CLUB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been an enjoyable show
I've had splinters under my finger nails that have been funnier than those 2. Anytime I've tried it's been terrible to listen and I cant last more than 10 mins.

You've got very low standards if you think it's good radio. I guess you're a fan of Have you been paying attention?

That’s what Andy meant yesterday by “we’ll miss you around here”.

I used to think Andy was alright but now he is just annoying. Spends far too much time on his own opinions. And is starting to shut down callers thoughts if they differ from his

Maybe Kevin will be touring next year and Bob is picking up the slack.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Maybe! It's also a shame that he will be in the US next month. Feel like it would be a good to have one of Australia's biggest artists and wa-native playing at the GF.

@all Has there been any announcements around that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back