Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read an article yesterday where North were singled out for snubbing Rhys Mansell in his draft year as he was part of our nga. 17 other clubs snubbed him too?
Easy bloody target right now

Yeah well I guess we don’t get mentioned at the best of times so of course we wouldn’t get mentioned at the worst of times 🤣
True haha the only mention we get atm is for Stephenson when they talk about how badly Collingwood managed everything etc etc and that is quickly refocused on Trelor

They seriously just talk about the same handful of topics every week. So fu**ing boring

True haha the only mention we get atm is for Stephenson when they talk about how badly Collingwood managed everything etc etc and that is quickly refocused on Trelor

They seriously just talk about the same handful of topics every week. So fu**ing boring
A bunch of toadies feeding from the trough. They won't say anything that harms their prospect of next week's paycheck.

Not one mention on AFL tonight, 360 or on the couch yet. Although I just skimmed the thumbnails for our colours and moved on when I didn't see them.
Browny just tried to bring up the Aaron Hall non down the ground......Gerard, “ We haven’t got time Browny”. Fk me that bloke is a flog.

Edit : just saw ya post flojo

Jono Brown said how bad it was the Aaron Hall concussion wasn't a free kick down field.... gerard : "thats all we have time for tonight"

"Player Duncan, who is positioned in front of Hall, runs quickly towards him and leaps in the air in an attempt to touch or smother the ball".

So he cannoned into him (happy to say not necessarily intentionally) with the only difference that he turned his body cause he wanted to avoid an injury to himself.

Surely this is high contact, high impact, and careless.

Jono Brown said how bad it was the Aaron Hall concussion wasn't a free kick down field.... gerard : "thats all we have time for tonight"
This is why I switch it off when Gerard is on air. He's just anti North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Player Duncan, who is positioned in front of Hall, runs quickly towards him and leaps in the air in an attempt to touch or smother the ball".

So he cannoned into him (happy to say not necessarily intentionally) with the only difference that he turned his body cause he wanted to avoid an injury to himself.

Surely this is high contact, high impact, and careless.

No, what it is, is a joke.

The MRP is about consistent as North's kicking.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its typical of what was our lack of willingness to take chances on players I reckon.

The last two drafts and keeping McGuiness were signs this might be changing tho.
Isn't the frustrating thing that he could have been a free hit as a Cat B rookie?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is why I switch it off when Gerard is on air. He's just anti North.
Just watched the replay of the 99 grand final. The prick wouldn’t shut up about how North were running out legs and Carlton would run over the top of them. Just as Corey dobs his 3rd “even if this goes through, North are still in trouble “ He sure went ******* quiet from that moment on.. w***er!

What would you rather?

Not be talked about

or

Be a Carlton fan and be roasted on 360 for 10 minutes with the sickening thought that you have blown 5 years of rebuilding, whilst the other cellar dwellers of that era Brisbane is likely to play Finals again?

Yeh that’s what I thought

What would you rather?

Not be talked about

or

Be a Carlton fan and be roasted on 360 for 10 minutes with the sickening thought that you have blown 5 years of rebuilding, whilst the other cellar dwellers of that era Brisbane is likely to play Finals again?

And even Melbourne ffs! At least they have '*'

What would you rather?

Not be talked about

or

We’re sitting 0-5 with a % around 45. There’s not a lot to say in the broad scheme of things. I say we stay off Broadway for a little while yet.

Just watched the replay of the 99 grand final. The prick wouldn’t shut up about how North were running out legs and Carlton would run over the top of them. Just as Corey dobs his 3rd “even if this goes through, North are still in trouble “ He sure went ******* quiet from that moment on.. w***er!

Some idiot kid at school bet me $5 that Carlton would win, then didn't pay up on the Monday. Little tight arse campaigner

No, what it is, is a joke.

The MRP is about consistent as North's kicking.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d like to say its “inconsistent” however i’m not usually one for conspiracy theories, I am starting the believe it. There must be an underlying agenda to crush us at anyway. Even 50/50 umpiring decisions. If its 50/50 pay it against us or dont pay it. If its 50/50 for the opposition, its more often paid. The same goes in the MRO directives, smack down that club that told us to go * em selves, spiteful shits 😂

I still feel we should have got the downfield free and should have been left at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back