Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoke to some relo's of Brown's today.

Let's just say he had a devil whispering in his ear when making his decisions.
Is this relating to unknown events in the covid bubble last year? Otherwise we kicked him out, it's not like his Mrs made him leave.

If anything she'd have wanted him to stay, we're one of the biggest woke clubs in the league, Brown and his Mrs would've loved that about the club...

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

As first implied by "moi" before Browny was even traded.............but apparently that made me a woman hater back then. :D

We got rid of him to rebuild. Not sure it was smart in hindsight but you see the purpose and it may work out in the grand scheme of things.

let’s not back up over this again

We got rid of him to rebuild. Not sure it was smart in hindsight but you see the purpose and it may work out in the grand scheme of things.

let’s not back up over this again

Let's discuss whatever we feel like discussing, but I acknowledge the tactical football aspect, as Brown would get pneumonia under Nobles tactics, so they clearly knew what they were going to do, and what it's effects would be.

Good luck to the bloke too, I hold no grudges with Ben. He loved North and he always busted his guts when he put on the jumper. It's just a pity that there was some non footy bullshit that came with him.

This is a fine example of why you NEVER let your loved ones interfere in business. Never go into business with family, never strike deals with family and never sell a car to family.

Let's discuss whatever we feel like discussing, but I acknowledge the tactical football aspect, as Brown would get pneumonia under Nobles tactics, so they clearly knew what they were going to do, and what it's effects would be.

Good luck to the bloke too, I hold no grudges with Ben. He loved North and he always busted his guts when he put on the jumper. It's just a pity that there was some non footy bullshit that came with him.
Didn’t we trade BB before Noble got here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a fine example of why you NEVER let your loved ones interfere in business. Never go into business with family, never strike deals with family and never sell a car to family.

I think that only relates to brothers, sisters and cousins, etc. If you’re not going to engage with your spouse in all aspects of your life, then what’s the point of being together? I agree it can adversely effect the team in certain situations. However, by and large, it has a positive effect overall, I reckon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So... Based on a single cryptic post it's now become irrefutable fact that someone close to BB sabotaged his decision making? Lmao.

I've repeated it over and over during the off season:

- BB & his manager wanted an extra year from us ("won't even take this offer to my client this offer unless there is a 4th year added") to which we weren't budging, though our offer would've made him the highest paid at our club
- COVID happens and all the ramifications that come from that
- BB also has poor form & gets injured, further decreasing his bargaining position
- BB's manager comes back later in the season and says ok we'll take the original offer after all
- We say nah get ****ed "you're starting from zero now"

From a bargaining perspective literally everything that could go wrong did go wrong for him and that's why he is now at Melbourne on less coin than if he had stayed here.

So... Based on a single cryptic post it's now become irrefutable fact that someone close to BB sabotaged his decision making? Lmao.

- BB & his manager wanted an extra year from us ("won't even take this offer to my client this offer unless there is a 4th year added") to which we weren't budging, though our offer would've made him the highest paid at our club
- BB also has poor form & gets injured, further decreasing his bargaining position
- BB's manager comes back later in the season and says ok we'll take the original offer after all
- We say nah get f’ed "you're starting from zero now"

From a bargaining perspective literally everything that could go wrong did go wrong for him and that's why he is now at Melbourne on less coin than if he had stayed here.

None of that is incorrect according to my mail.

It's just not fully comprehensive.

I think that only relates to brothers, sisters and cousins, etc. If you’re not going to engage with your spouse in all aspects of your life, then what’s the point of being together? I agree it can adversely effect the team in certain situations. However, by and large, it has a positive effect overall, I reckon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nuh, including the spouse. Sure, when you buy a house or shares or crypto or using money you built together, then sure. Otherwise keep ya nose out of it.. in this regard, someone cost BBB about 600k+ .. just stay out of it

- We say nah get f’ed "you're starting from zero now"

And you are leaving bits out. There’s no disputing that.

Is this relating to unknown events in the covid bubble last year? Otherwise we kicked him out, it's not like his Mrs made him leave.

If anything she'd have wanted him to stay, we're one of the biggest woke clubs in the league, Brown and his Mrs would've loved that about the club...

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'd think so, but she, the club and others around the club butted heads constantly.

You'd think so, but she, the club and others around the club butted heads constantly.

Nothing like offering your uninformed input when not required to get people offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back