Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance I could get some more segments of Noble waffling on about his Collingwood kid? Having an article with Jaidyn that was 75% focused on Collingwood, just wasn't enough for me.

I'm really looking forward to the "feel good" John & Nick Blakey version of this.

Any chance I could get some more segments of Noble waffling on about his Collingwood kid? Having an article with Jaidyn that was 75% focused on Collingwood, just wasn't enough for me.

I'm really looking forward to the "feel good" John & Nick Blakey version of this.
Gavin Brown and his kids need a bit of publicity. Keep an eye out for their stories next week.

Anyone feel like ‘football’ journalist - Have no real ammo to pot us anymore as we have openly declared a full rebuild.

It’s too early to start a tanking narrative, and with the sycophantic nature of these journalists all it takes is some former players in the media to mention some promising signs/kids etc

And they might start writing some positive things.

Anyone feel like ‘football’ journalist - Have no real ammo to pot us anymore as we have openly declared a full rebuild.

It’s too early to start a tanking narrative, and with the sycophantic nature of these journalists all it takes is some former players in the media to mention some promising signs/kids etc

Then you get blokes like Damo putting out crap like this....

Literally he's found a way when taking about another club to somehow twist the knife into North!!

Who actually ran over his dog? Screenshot_20210507-094652_AFL.jpeg

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes they must be so torn between wanting to pot us over being the worst team ever, and busting to re-open the tanking narrative, mixed with denying a claim for priority picks. Currently, the story of being a bad team holds sway over tanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies if already posted, but this is genuinely toxic s***.
Haven't listened, and wont. But seeing this post it makes we wonder who listens to this s**t. I do the same when I hear Hutchies and Barratts or Wilson and some other girls podcasts advertised on SEN. Who actually deliberately listens to that dribble?

Irrelevant.

Those words were said and quoted directly.
the rest of the context and the point he was making are irrelevant?

right.

soundbite brains do love it i suppose.

That poster hurts, to be honest. Haven't seen them do that as a joke any other year so why pot us?
Ah lighten up. He’s a talented artist and it was bc Marty sheargold was on and he’s a roos man. The whole show was largely about north. We’ll be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back