Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Is this confirmed.
I watch on Kayo anyway. Watch on a slight delay so I fast forward all the ads during breaks.

Would prefer to be able to choose differing commentary while watching TV. Would be a great option.
I’ve been using radio commentary off the app and turning the TV down, they’re aligned.

I remember a long, long time ago, i used to watch the Grand Final with the sound muted, with the Festival of the Boot commentary by HG and Roy on the radio the preferred option.
I did that for the league GF - found them funnier at that although it might have been more that I didnt care at all about the match itself.

What an absolute legend.

And he's still maintaining the rage about the '94 Prelim. It's good to know that I'm not the only who can't let it go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an absolute legend.

And he's still maintaining the rage about the '94 Prelim. It's good to know that I'm not the only who can't let it go.
I was born too early for that, but I am still fuming about the 2015 Prelim. Still think we were in with a premiership shot.

Last edited:
What an absolute legend.

Love listening to Denis,, he's a great story teller and has an awesome sense of humour. I was laughing all the way through that.

I was too early for that, but I am still fuming about the 2015 Prelim. Still think we were in with a premiership shot.
The '94 Prelim was in a different stratosphere to 2015 when it came to questionable umpiring. The Handbaggers had 19 (19!!!) more free kicks and still only fell over the line, after the final siren.

I just remember feeling numb as I was walking away from the ground after the game. I've said it before - if that sort of robbery happened against the likes of Collingwood or *, the MCG would've been burnt to the ground that day.

As Denis noted in the interview, we would've had a really good shot against WC in the Grand Final. Predictably, the Handbaggers got off to a flyer in the big game and then proceeded to sh*t the bed, losing by 80 points. However, they did manage to win the free kick count👍

The '94 Prelim was in a different stratosphere to 2015 when it came to questionable umpiring. The Handbaggers had 19 (19!!!) more free kicks and still only fell over the line, after the final siren.

I just remember feeling numb as I was walking away from the ground after the game. I've said it before - if that sort of robbery happened against the likes of Collingwood or *, the MCG would've been burnt to the ground that day.

As Denis noted in the interview, we would've had a really good shot against WC in the Grand Final. Predictably, the Handbaggers got off to a flyer in the big game and then proceeded to sh*t the bed, losing by 80 points. However, they did manage to win the free kick count👍

I had a Geelong feral a couple pile of seats in front of me and after the siren started been a smartarse to North supporters, I had a plastic coke bottle in my hand and some how it hit him in the head, not sure what happened

I had a Geelong feral a couple pile of seats in front of me and after the siren started been a smartarse to North supporters, I had a plastic coke bottle in my hand and some how it hit him in the head, not sure what happened
Knocked out in the contest, play on!

McGuire on BBB: “who was the last player told he’s not good enough to play for the wooden spoon team to go to a team in the grand final”. ,,,,,,, fk off twat, great state you left Collingwood in overpaying players who aren’t going to take the club forward,,,,moron. Riewoldt and brown well done, not touching that one. *ing embarrassment.

McGuire on BBB: “who was the last player told he’s not good enough to play for the wooden spoon team to go to a team in the grand final”. ,,,,,,, fk off twat, great state you left Collingwood in overpaying players who aren’t going to take the club forward,,,,moron. Riewoldt and brown well done, not touching that one. f*n embarrassment.
Yeah Eddie don’t let the actual facts get in the way . What a dip s**t ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back