hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
McGuire on BBB: “who was the last player told he’s not good enough to play for the wooden spoon team to go to a team in the grand final”. ,,,,,,, fk off twat, great state you left Collingwood in overpaying players who aren’t going to take the club forward,,,,moron. Riewoldt and brown well done, not touching that one. f*n embarrassment.

Becoming a parody of himself.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Fantastic post of reflection - well stated. Injury has ravaged us each time we have had the slightest sniff. 9-0 a couple of years earlier and atop the ladder and we got decimated by injury. very frustrating.
I think you’re being a little kind in terms of our capitulation in 2016. I don’t think the injury run was that bad and most clubs go through bad ones throughout a season. What we went through at the start of this season is notable and out of the ordinary. The 2016 side wasn’t a premiership quality team and Brad Scott isn’t a premiership quality coach.

Last edited:

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
McGuire on BBB: “who was the last player told he’s not good enough to play for the wooden spoon team to go to a team in the grand final”. ,,,,,,, fk off twat, great state you left Collingwood in overpaying players who aren’t going to take the club forward,,,,moron. Riewoldt and brown well done, not touching that one. f*n embarrassment.
Hey Eddie, who was the last player told he's not good enough for the 17th placed side to go to a team in the Grand Final? Not only that but you're still paying him?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was born too early for that, but I am still fuming about the 2015 Prelim. Still think we were in with a premiership shot.
We were denied a shot no doubt but I couldn’t see us getting within 60 points

Cancelled
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just watched Kane’s rundown on prelims for a bit of schadenfreude, very enjoyable actually, you could tell that the his sphincter was as tight as a mother*er.

Takeaways were,
Geelong need to do what NM did.
If you don’t finish first you’re Just one of the other 16 clubs.

WTF Kano! So you slammed our club from pillar to post for acting on our situation and suggested Geelong would be smart to do the same thing.
Sheeesh!

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just watched Kane’s rundown on prelims for a bit of schadenfreude, very enjoyable actually, you could tell that the his sphincter was as tight as a motherf***er.

Takeaways were,
Geelong need to do what NM did.
If you don’t finish first you’re Just one of the other 16 clubs.

WTF Kano! So you slammed our club from pillar to post for acting on our situation and suggested Geelong would be smart to do the same thing.
Sheeesh!

This is what click bait looks like, you write when you think people will read, not what is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I do not watch Sunday Footy show, so what was Kane Cornes advice for his own club after a massive preliminary final failure ?

justroyal

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I hope Noble didn’t prepare a similar speech. I didn’t feel anymore inspired by this.
Yeah, bitches we expect you running every day. And if you’re not a good runner, we expect you running more than what we’ve asked because that’s how you’re going to become a better runner

I hope Noble didn’t prepare a similar speech. I didn’t feel anymore inspired by this.
Yeah, bitches we expect you running every day. And if you’re not a good runner, we expect you running more than what we’ve asked because that’s how you’re going to become a better runner

Ours was 48 hours after a flogging wasn't it? Think it might have gone a bit deeper.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

Why? You’ve too many spuds, Brett.

The Dougster

All Australian
Dec 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think you’re being a little kind in terms of our capitulation in 2016. I don’t think the injury run was that bad and most clubs go through bad ones throughout a season. What we went through at the start of this season is notable and out of the ordinary. The 2016 side wasn’t a premiership quality team and Brad Scott isn’t a premiership quality coach.
Correct. Footscray's injury list was just as bad as ours in 2016 but they had a decent coach

Is Ratten wearing cargo pants? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back