Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any able to cut the clip of josh Gibson talking up clarko to the roos. Bout 15 seconds in the whateley podcast wrap of the day

Any able to cut the clip of josh Gibson talking up clarko to the roos. Bout 15 seconds in the whateley podcast wrap of the day

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Whatever did we do to him? All I can of is a Mr Incredible/Syndrome situation where he was accidentally spurned as a kid and has made it his life’s goal to bring the team down, from the point of view of a fan of course…
We gave another journo the story that Brad was gone.

Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Great to hear Gibbo talk as a north “fan”

Why is Nick Revolting such a patronising campaigner when North Melbourne comes up on 360 or the couch . I can’t stand that lispy blonde flog ..
Excellent call. He's an absolute tool.

I happened to be listening to Triple M this morning and Nick was humble bragging about the fact that he holds the VFL/AFL record for most marks. One of the other panel members asked him if he held any other records and Marty Sheargold casually slips in "No premierships, of course".

Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Excellent call. He's an absolute tool.

I happened to be listening to Triple M this morning and Nick was humble bragging about the fact that he holds the VFL/AFL record for most marks. One of the other panel members asked him if he held any other records and Marty Sheargold casually slips in "No premierships, of course".
I remember many years ago when Nine's cricket coverage overhauled their commentary team under a promotion of the captains of cricket - every commentator had to be a former national captain. That meant that previous mainstays like Max Walker were jettisoned. I'd like to see a change to football commentary so that aside from the professional broadcasters like Hudson, McLachlan, Howard, and Underwood, all ex-player commentators have to be premiership players. Straight away, that wipes out BT, Darcy, Johnson, Russell, and Riewoldt.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I remember many years ago when Nine's cricket coverage overhauled their commentary team under a promotion of the captains of cricket - every commentator had to be a former national captain. That meant that previous mainstays like Max Walker were jettisoned. I'd like to see a change to football commentary so that aside from the professional broadcasters like Hudson, McLachlan, Howard, and Underwood, all ex-player commentators have to be premiership players. Straight away, that wipes out BT, Darcy, Johnson, Russell, and Riewoldt.
<Mitch Morton buys a new suit and straightens tie>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
love this from AFL Twitter:

CEDD2DBB-3666-4BC1-A123-9AF245F4BE6E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad