Triple M commentary team
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
She is such a bitter pos.
It’s half sad, half pathetic. Her club is fresh off a dynasty (past tense, they’re done despite what she thinks) and instead of being less of a campaigner and toning down the bitterness (as most would do) she still has a chip on her shoulder about NM.

Fresh off three premierships and bitter about a club who is about to go 17, 18, 18…

If this is how she handles North at their lowest and Richmond immediately post success one can only imagine the struggle she’ll endure when it goes full circle.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
The thing I’m most pleased about is there appears to be no leaking of info from our meetings with Clarko (or his Manager) thus far.

Long may it continue.
Was thinking the same Danni, I'm rapt it's water tight and it's annoying the hell out of the clickbait clowns in the media.. just a beautiful thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They spoke about gws list, Caro said something like- can’t believe we are talking about north as a better option than gws. Hutchy asked where she thought clarko wanted to coach, she said north were confident, but you’d have to say gws.

LOL. GWS are 16th with major salary cap issues and are about to have a fire sale.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
LOL. GWS are 16th with major salary cap issues and are about to have a fire sale.
They're in an aweful spot.

Start of next year Ward 33, Cognilio 30, Greene 29, Kelly 28, Whitfield 28. That's on a team that ran 16th. By the time the next batch are ready, those that actually stay, all of the above are gone or near to.

2016 was their best chance and it's long gone now.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They're in an aweful spot.

Start of next year Ward 33, Cognilio 30, Greene 29, Kelly 28, Whitfield 28. That's on a team that ran 16th. By the time the next batch are ready, those that actually stay, all of the above are gone or near to.

2016 was their best chance and it's long gone now.

And if the reports are to be believed Taranto, Hopper & Bruhn are leaving at the end of the year.

They do have the benefit of their academy players coming through though.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
And if the reports are to be believed Taranto, Hopper & Bruhn are leaving at the end of the year.

They do have the benefit of their academy players coming through though.
They're going to need a good 12 -15 out of the academy. They're the one's who'll stick.

Actually isn't Hopper academy?

They're going to need a good 12 -15 out of the academy. They're the one's who'll stick.

Actually isn't Hopper academy?

I believe so - he's from a staunch North Melbourne family from Leeton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back