Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornes hey.

SEN have a complaints process, just saying.

This is the best SEN complaints process
giphy.gif

It's only called Magic Round because some kids in marketing came up with a slogan.

Personally, I don't see anything magical at all.
Nah mate, Gil has contracted Merlin and Harry Potter as central umpires and Gandalf is running the boundary..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the best SEN complaints process
giphy.gif

I listen in the morning but now simon o'donnell is on and my lord he’s boring. I think he’s tries to be funny but he’s just boring.

Can’t wait for Gaz and Whisp to get back.

SEN just go real low budget outside footy season.

I listen in the morning but now simon o'donnell is on and my lord he’s boring. I think he’s tries to be funny but he’s just boring.

Can’t wait for Gaz and Whisp to get back.

SEN just go real low budget outside footy season.
RSN not to bad and agree SOD is no good, christ the other morning they had Jenkins and some other pickle that’s when I switched to RSN

The person I really feel sorry for is Nic Negropontis, who spent three years studying journalism at uni, but now spends his days transcribing old mate's clickbait nonsense in a breathless tone even though we all know nobody actually cares, and it will all be forgotten by this afternoon.

It's not really Watergate, is it, Nic?
Carlton supporters have such short memories.
They’ve beaten us twice in 8 years and both times it was due to Rhyce Shaw making Polec tag Cripps up at the Gabba and the other was earlier this year having McKay and Corr injured and resorting to Walker and Bonar having to play on Harry and Curnow.

We’ve owned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back