Common traits of the lowest common denominator: Geelong Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is also a good example of why everyone hates geelong fans. When they lose an argument or a thread goes against them they start singling out one person to dump sh1t on to distract and deflect. I call this “being an @rsehole”

Diddums.

This is also a good example of why everyone hates geelong fans. When they lose an argument or a thread goes against them they start singling out one person to dump sh1t on to distract and deflect. I call this “being an @rsehole”

They can't sling enough mud to deflect the fact that their club is propped up by Mafia money.

Their cheat ground resembles a cow manure factory.

Despite having the holy trinity they bombed out of contention last year.

Um port supporters booed a player for coming off the ground slowly after he got sniped with an elbow to the head by a port player. He didnt play for the rest of the game.

They then booed that players brother whilst being awarded an anzac medal from family of an anzac vet.

And you call geelong supporters the lowest common denominator.

End thread.
And, Port supporters are more likely to be nazi sympathisers than other supporters.

Similar to how Hawthorn 'supporters' are more likely to be bandwagoners.

They can't sling enough mud to deflect the fact that their club is propped up by Mafia money.

Their cheat ground resembles a cow manure factory.

Despite having the holy trinity they bombed out of contention last year.

Bless your little cotton socks Ralphy.

Take a look at where the ball ends up. Milburn took the ball forward and managed to clear the defence. Perfect defensive play, Silvagni would have got done for front-on contact by today's standards.

Love watching that, can someone make an extended version i'm sick of hitting watch again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They always seem to have acne and other crap on their face and be overweight.It's probably due to their penchant for McDonalds, white bread and eating lots of fat.

After that episode, Milburn was my favourite Geelong player ever.
Loved it when he clapped to the crowd. Sent those half wits out of their minds.
The often forgotten moment was when he did the same thing to Mark Porter when he was sliding on his knees. 2 KOs in the one match sent the morons into hysterics. Beautiful

This is the way they roll down at Geelong ...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back