Community hub for Lathlain

Remove this Banner Ad

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Judging from all the insta/snap chat stories, it looks like we have been doing most, if not all of the preseason training at Lathlain. I thought we were staying at subi until this was done? or is subi not available at the moment?

flamingEMBERS

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Judging from all the insta/snap chat stories, it looks like we have been doing most, if not all of the preseason training at Lathlain. I thought we were staying at subi until this was done? or is subi not available at the moment?
We did all, if not 90% at Wembley last season.

Royals

All Australian
Jan 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
went past new structure today, looks big but still a lot to do,
are they supposed to be in my season start next year ?

BigVic

Premiership Player
Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, Barca, Houston Rockets
The end of an era at Subiaco. Great memories of this stadium. Site will be turned into a secondary school named Bob Hawke College (Inner City College) at Kitchener Park.

Subi becomes Bob Hawke College with grandstands demolished and playing surface retained.

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
The end of an era at Subiaco. Great memories of this stadium. Site will be turned into a secondary school named Bob Hawke College (Inner City College) at Kitchener Park.

Subi becomes Bob Hawke College with grandstands demolished and playing surface retained.
Nothing to do with Lathlain, thats Subi.
Great West Aussie Bob, great Australian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheGhostOfJohnBelushi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
I think it's just confusing because it's all lumped together. Probably means contact before any visit for the foreseeable future, and by the way, don't contact sh*t between these dates, we busy.

Remove this Banner Ad