Community hub for Lathlain

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Judging from all the insta/snap chat stories, it looks like we have been doing most, if not all of the preseason training at Lathlain. I thought we were staying at subi until this was done? or is subi not available at the moment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Judging from all the insta/snap chat stories, it looks like we have been doing most, if not all of the preseason training at Lathlain. I thought we were staying at subi until this was done? or is subi not available at the moment?
We did all, if not 90% at Wembley last season.

BartBart

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The "How they hanging Centre for Football"?

Testicular Fortitude Centre?

Ball!!!!!!1!

Royals

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
went past new structure today, looks big but still a lot to do,
are they supposed to be in my season start next year ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigVic

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
West Coast
The end of an era at Subiaco. Great memories of this stadium. Site will be turned into a secondary school named Bob Hawke College (Inner City College) at Kitchener Park.

Subi becomes Bob Hawke College with grandstands demolished and playing surface retained.

Kwality

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tootgarook
AFL Club
West Coast
The end of an era at Subiaco. Great memories of this stadium. Site will be turned into a secondary school named Bob Hawke College (Inner City College) at Kitchener Park.

Subi becomes Bob Hawke College with grandstands demolished and playing surface retained.
Nothing to do with Lathlain, thats Subi.
Great West Aussie Bob, great Australian.

jorel6669

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
I think it's just confusing because it's all lumped together. Probably means contact before any visit for the foreseeable future, and by the way, don't contact **** between these dates, we busy.

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Should have called it West Coast College in honour of the only team to achieve national success there.

Top Bottom