Community hub for Lathlain

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Judging from all the insta/snap chat stories, it looks like we have been doing most, if not all of the preseason training at Lathlain. I thought we were staying at subi until this was done? or is subi not available at the moment?

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
93ri2o1nulm11.jpg

Optus on the left, G on the right.

Good lord those Ovals are huge. I'd have a cardiac arrest running back to the centre square.

Helped my daughter practice for her 150m interschool event on Sunday. I started to black out with about 50m to go and she already had a 20m lead :shoutyoldman:

Royals

Cancelled
Jan 7, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
went past new structure today, looks big but still a lot to do,
are they supposed to be in my season start next year ?

Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Man City, GS Warriors
The end of an era at Subiaco. Great memories of this stadium. Site will be turned into a secondary school named Bob Hawke College (Inner City College) at Kitchener Park.

Subi becomes Bob Hawke College with grandstands demolished and playing surface retained.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
The end of an era at Subiaco. Great memories of this stadium. Site will be turned into a secondary school named Bob Hawke College (Inner City College) at Kitchener Park.

Subi becomes Bob Hawke College with grandstands demolished and playing surface retained.

Nothing to do with Lathlain, thats Subi.
Great West Aussie Bob, great Australian.

Perth would be lucky to be able to afford a cardboard sign held up with sticky tape.
They’ve got the devil on the side of the grandstand that’s been since before I was born

AB11C9CF-CE95-42D8-A23C-97BD854E740B.jpeg

Back