Who will win the 2016 Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Rooney's fault but the managers who kept on picking him.

The difference to me seems Liverpool have a sense of loyalty and gratitude towards their great players, while you lot don't. Couple of bad seasons and you all turn.
absolute shite mate. We still love Keano, Rio et al who were shite at the end. Performance has nothing to do with it. You disrespect us, don't expect forgiveness.

Not Rooney's fault but the managers who kept on picking him.

The difference to me seems Liverpool have a sense of loyalty and gratitude towards their great players, while you lot don't. Couple of bad seasons and you all turn.
We have loyalty to players who are loyal too.

Heard if these players
  • Evra
  • Park Ji sung
  • Solksjaer
  • Irwin'
  • Rio
  • Vidic
  • Bruce
  • VDS
  • Smikes
  • Scholes
  • Giggs
  • Neville
  • Robson
  • Butt
  • Saha
  • Rafael
  • Law
  • Best
  • Charlton
All legends and treated well by unted fans even when they played poor

absolute shite mate. We still love Keano, Rio et al who were shite at the end. Performance has nothing to do with it. You disrespect us, don't expect forgiveness.
Gerard courted Chelsea on more than one occasion. Liverpool fans forgave him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard courted Chelsea on more than one occasion. Liverpool fans forgave him.
Good for them. Liverpool fans can do what they want. That's their prerogative. City fans forgave Tevez. Good for them. Gerrard means a lot more too pool as he is a scouse youf player.

If Scholesy did what Rooney had done, there is a greater chance of forgiveness. I'll grant you that. But he didn't did he.

Good for them. Liverpool fans can do what they want. That's their prerogative. City fans forgave Tevez. Good for them. Gerrard means a lot more too pool as he is a scouse youf player.

If Scholesy did what Rooney had done, there is a greater chance of forgiveness. I'll grant you that. But he didn't did he.
Lol you've been wealdstoneraided

Back