Comparing Club Forums on here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TotalFooty2000-

Debutant
Feb 14, 2000
Melb, VIC, Aust.
Brisbane's has the most posts, followed by the Roos.

At the other end of the scale, we are last, just behind Carlscum. Can someone reply to this and lift us above the Blues?

Are the club forums a good idea, since almost every club has a good official or unofficial forum?

actually i think its more a case of those leading amongst big footy club sites dont actually have very good chats/BB's out of big footy. Pies have Nicks BB and all the others therefore we dont need to use this one much. Dees however dont really have a chat/BB therefore it is good to be able to come on here for one.

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

Us Pies have several of our own BulletIn Boards which would absolutely kick derriere if counted. But its disappointing seeing our count languish at the bottom of this count.

I'll try to help reverse the norm.

Good old Collingwood forever

Davey

just thought i would help increase your number of posts.......
Although i dont know why i bother, you guys must be getting used to being down the bottom of the ladder..... so you may as well remain down there on the number of club posts as well. Gee i look forward to a percentage booster in rd1 to get the hawks off to a flying start..... and before you say anything i know you beat us rd 1 last year.... but this year you have no reason for optimism.. just another rebuilding year that all clubs must go thru....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back