Analysis Single Malt GC Sporting Updates (TITANS NEWZ)

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many passengers on the titans it makes me mad. The season was over as soon as Tino’s ACL was confirmed. We have been belted by the two worst sides in the league dragons and bulldogs.
That’s why tonight is probably the only Mini GF of the year.
Gotta turn it around tonight or spend the rest of the year developing players and reshaping the roster.

Too many passengers on the titans it makes me mad. The season was over as soon as Tino’s ACL was confirmed. We have been belted by the two worst sides in the league dragons and bulldogs.
I do wonder what's going on internally after reading Haslar's comments yesterday that he was 'really pleased' with some aspects of the way they are playing this year. Surely they're not inside the four walls telling each other that they're doing a lot right after those two performances. I'd like to think they are having tough conversations about what is and isn't an acceptable level of effort in the NRL.

We lost as soon as Tanah Boyd got named at 7 again. Blood weaver already
Looks like Des has finally swung the axe and will replace Boyd with Campbell for tomorrow's match. That feels like the right move and it should mean Campbell gets more opportunities to show his creativity/x factor in the halves.

I remember back when Presto was moved from fullback into the halves in 2009 and they went on to finish 3rd that season. It'd be great to see JC doing the same thing 15 years later.

Looks like Des has finally swung the axe and will replace Boyd with Campbell for tomorrow's match. That feels like the right move and it should mean Campbell gets more opportunities to show his creativity/x factor in the halves.

I remember back when Presto was moved from fullback into the halves in 2009 and they went on to finish 3rd that season. It'd be great to see JC doing the same thing 15 years later.
He can seriously kick a ball too when he connects. Should be good.
Tanah was worse than awful.

He can seriously kick a ball too when he connects. Should be good.
Tanah was worse than awful.

agree, think the kicking game for the titans is a big issue at the moment. Selfishness and Unwillingness to pass the ball from our centres (Cough Brian Kelly Cough) is also an issue with our offence. Defense has actually been OK imo, if you’re constantly backed up in your end you’re gonna concede a lot of points no matter how good your defense is

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was such a good effort. Those last tackles 6 agains by Badger really made it close to impossible.
I’m upset but it’s great to see them put in again.

It’s clear from the press conference that the penny has dropped with Des about how Gold Coast teams get destroyed by match officials.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was the most typical Titans loss of all time. Level the score in regulation, score a conversion tight on the boundary to send it to golden point. Miss two field goal attempts to ice the game (one blocked, one sprayed wide) and then the raiders march down the field with 30 seconds left evading tackles and get the field goal to win the game with 3 seconds left. You can’t make this stuff up.

Was the most typical Titans loss of all time. Level the score in regulation, score a conversion tight on the boundary to send it to golden point. Miss two field goal attempts to ice the game (one blocked, one sprayed wide) and then the raiders march down the field with 30 seconds left evading tackles and get the field goal to win the game with 3 seconds left. You can’t make this stuff up.
Penalties 8-1 6Agains 10-1.
I can only imagine the meltdown in here if the Suns had a 18-2 free kick count against us.
Dimma is right-the fan culture in our city is a huge part of the problem.

Last edited:
Penalties 8-1 6Agains 10-1.
I can only imagine the meltdown in here if the Suns had a 18-2 free kick count against us.
Dimma is right-the fan culture in our city is a huge part of the problem.
Oh I agree Bodsy it was biased as * and I was beyond pissed off. You could see they wanted Canberra to win it was clear as day!

A brief moment back out of the exile till post Mini GF #2 due to the punishment imposed due to lack of GC niceness.

To say

Get that up ya all the NZ people on the GC and anyone that is less than 100% GC.

Beer, DoorDash followed by Scotch and PoleDancers on Orchard St.

Yes the greatest day ever.

See you Sunday night after Mini GF #2 2024. Yew!!!!

A brief moment back out of the exile till post Mini GF #2 due to the punishment imposed due to lack of GC niceness.

To say

Get that up ya all the NZ people on the GC and anyone that is less than 100% GC.

It's a punishment you not posting?
Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

To say

Bodsy you are Gold Coast through and through I love it. You should run for mayor! UP THE TITANS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back