Competitions COMPETITION 2 - Post-game room passes for Rd 15 vs Collingwood! 2019 BF NMFC Player Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again folks!

This competition is for 1x double pass for post-game change room access for North Melbourne's Round 15 Saturday night game vs Collingwood at Marvel Stadium.

Two important things to note;

1. These change room passes do not get you access to the game itself; you must have your own access to the game. (Note this is an 'away' game for NMFC)
2. As per feedback in years prior, with our sponsorships we get one change-room pass per player sponsored. As we sponsor two players, feedback received has been that it is better to raffle these off as one 'double pass' instead of two 'single' tickets. If you feel strongly about this player sponsors, please feel free to let me know. :)

Entries will close about a week and a half before the game, and you'll need to get me the names/contact details for the attendees so I can pass them on to the AFL to provide access.

You all know the deal - entry open to our confirmed 2019 player sponsors with the badge on their profile. Enter by responding to this thread confirming you're in the running.

Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back