COMPETITION! - 'Little DelRe of Sunshine' Goal Kicking Challenge

Mattie2016

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Welcome to the greatest competition on Bigfooty - where you are in the driver's seat to select FIVE goalkickers from the Bulldog's AFL list!

I have applied some basic rules below and all you need to do is follow them and send in your entry before the first bounce of Round 1, 2019. You may not agree with all of my handicaps, but not everyone thought Danny DelRe was a god either. And he proved them wrong...

Rules:
1. Select FIVE players from the list below.
2. You may only enter ONCE
3. Place an asterix (*) after the player who your will be your WILDCARD, and who will score you double points!
4. Each player is assigned a handicap (eg: Gowers has a 3, so for each goal, you get 3 points. If he kicks 5 goals, you score 15. A less likely goalkicker such as Morris has a handicap of 33, so if he kicks 3 goals, you have banked 99!)
5. Prize TBA

***Also, I need someone to volunteer to collate the data into a spreadsheet. So someone good at this and with some time, that would be ace! - Please nominate yourself below.

Players and Handicaps:

3 - Gowers
4 - Schache, Dickson
5 - Boyd
6 - Picken, Bontempelli
7 - Cavarra, Wallis, Lipinski
9 - McLean, Llyod
10 - Hunter
11 - Dunkley, Suckling, Dale, Greene
12 - MacRae, Richards, Johannisen, Trengove
13 - Jong
15 - West, Liberatore, Daniel, Lynch
16 - B. Smith
18 - English, Duryea
20 - Naughton
22 - Wood, Cordy, Crozier, R. Smith, Williams
24 - Webb
25 - Hayes, Vandermeer
28 - Lewis Young
30 - Roberts
33 - Morris
35 - Sweet, Porter
50 - Lachlan Young, Khamis

For the record, here are my selections, with my WILDCARD (double pointer) listed with an asterix:
Schache
Boyd*
Bontempelli
Cavarra
B. Smith

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
You may not be aware, but we have a competition on this board called The Pieman (after Simon Beasley) that has certain similarities to what you are suggesting here.

Suggest you check out the search function and join that comp for 2019 rather than start a new venture here.

Mattie2016

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

As others have said, suggest just playing in the Pieman comp mate. Bit of a double up.

The Pieman ran in 2018 but isn't up for 2019. DelRe is however. And when it comes to Simon or Danny, its a pretty easy choice.

Get on board or move along, kind sir!

The Pieman ran in 2018 but isn't up for 2019. DelRe is however. And when it comes to Simon or Danny, its a pretty easy choice.

Get on board or move along, kind sir!

You won't last long around here you young upstart.

Mods shut this thing down

Pieman is the game we play...

Back