Mod. Notice Competitions: READ BEFORE POSTING A COMPETITION

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Won't lie this has me wondering how a comp where one of the rules is that all entries must be on the same program with the same template would go.

Actually TBH I kinda wanna see that.
We've talked about it in the past but ultimately you'd have to choose paint, because it's the only ubiquitous program, and then a lot of people (myself included) probably couldn't be bothered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caloschwaby

The One and Only
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
View attachment 640163

You saw it here first folks!
Beautiful template. They've even added the shape of the AFL logo :)
Coinciding with the upcoming release of the new Avengers: Endgame film, anybody interested in doing a quick 1 round comp based on the concept above? Just meaning for it to be a bit of a piss-take and hopefully people will have fun with it.

Was thinking we could allocate one team to any participants and they have to design a Marvel superhero inspired guernsey. Out of all the entries, we will vote for which one is the best (just like WiW and Thirds)

Red Crow

Modrarator
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Moderator #2,828
Coinciding with the upcoming release of the new Avengers: Endgame film, anybody interested in doing a quick 1 round comp based on the concept above? Just meaning for it to be a bit of a piss-take and hopefully people will have fun with it.

Was thinking we could allocate one team to any participants and they have to design a Marvel superhero inspired guernsey. Out of all the entries, we will vote for which one is the best (just like WiW and Thirds)
You don’t need a comp for that. Just make a workshop thread and anyone interested can have a go at whoever they’d like.

Top Bottom