Mod. Notice Competitions: READ BEFORE POSTING A COMPETITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Remind me what happened the last time you ran a competition here?
Remind me of the last time you actually did something rather than criticise people?

It was so good everyone copied me.

Is the tri-cup preferred over the premier league? Or other way around? It would probably be unnecessary to have both, depending on the formatting.

Is the tri-cup preferred over the premier league? Or other way around? It would probably be unnecessary to have both, depending on the formatting.

I prefer just premier league for the moment. Tri-Cup was good but I think it was a bit lacking in something (can't quite put my finger on what it was exactly).

wizardwaffle s Clash Jumper comp is probably my all time favourite.

I'd be happy to do it again.

The creator of the formentioned competition. Just giving a graphic for the competition which is like the graphics for the first one. The first contest graphics were based on Clash of the Titans. For this one I used a graphic made for Clash of the Titans II. I think it got called Wrath of the Titans when released, but I don't think the contest should be called Wrath of the Jumpers.
hI9CRMA.jpg

What's the format and structure? Your proposal doesn't have enough info.

The Name i was thinking is: WORLD CRICKET PREMIER T20 LEAGUE. Other name ideas are welcome.
*Im hoping to have 2 pools of approx. 8 teams.
*Designers can have 'franchise' or 'club' teams from cities or regions of countries in the world.
*POOL 1:
*8 TEAMS
*POOL 2:
*8 TEAMS

*There CAN NOT be more than half of the teams from ONE country.
*Designers will need to design a T20 kit home and away for their team. They will also need to design a promotional kit too.
*Top 4 teams of each pool go through to the finals.
*The finals will be a knockout competition (exception for Semi Final losers that will proceed to a 3rd/4th Playoff)
*Final 1: Pool 1 1st v Pool 2 4th
*Final 2: Pool 2 1st v Pool 1 4th
*Final 3: Pool 1 2nd v Pool 2 3rd
*Final 4: Pool 2 2nd v Pool 1 3rd
*Semi Final 1: Winner Final 1 v Winner Final 3
*Semi Final 2: Winner Final 2 v Winner Final 4
*Grand Final: Winner Semi Final 1 v Winner Semi Final 2
*3rd/4th Playoff: Loser Semi Final 1 v Loser Semi Final 2

Last edited:
I'd be a bit more lenient with where the teams are from. I think there shouldn't be a restriction on that. But the rest of it is perfectly fine.
Ok i will go and change it. But i will say at least half of them cant be from the same country

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Name i was thinking is: WORLD CRICKET PREMIER T20 LEAGUE. Other name ideas are welcome.
*Im hoping to have 2 pools of approx. 8 teams.
*Designers can have 'franchise' or 'club' teams from cities or regions of countries in the world.
*POOL 1:
*8 TEAMS
*POOL 2:
*8 TEAMS

*There CAN NOT be more than half of the teams from ONE country.
*Designers will need to design a T20 kit home and away for their team. They will also need to design a promotional kit too.
*Top 4 teams of each pool go through to the finals.
*The finals will be a knockout competition (exception for Semi Final losers that will proceed to a 3rd/4th Playoff)
*Final 1: Pool 1 1st v Pool 2 4th
*Final 2: Pool 2 1st v Pool 1 4th
*Final 3: Pool 1 2nd v Pool 2 3rd
*Final 4: Pool 2 2nd v Pool 1 3rd
*Semi Final 1: Winner Final 1 v Winner Final 3
*Semi Final 2: Winner Final 2 v Winner Final 4
*Grand Final: Winner Semi Final 1 v Winner Semi Final 2
*3rd/4th Playoff: Loser Semi Final 1 v Loser Semi Final 2

The competition looks good, however my concern is that you have a history on this board of being around for a short time then disappearing for a while (somewhat proven by only having 196 posts in 18 months of being a member), if this was to happen it would cause the competition to start and then just sit dormant like others have and be a waste for the board in having another competition begin then just end without notice.

For me I would prove that you can be more present for a sustained period, then take a stab at running the competition.

The competition looks good, however my concern is that you have a history on this board of being around for a short time then disappearing for a while (somewhat proven by only having 196 posts in 18 months of being a member), if this was to happen it would cause the competition to start and then just sit dormant like others have and be a waste for the board in having another competition begin then just end without notice.

For me I would prove that you can be more present for a sustained period, then take a stab at running the competition.
I always have a look at bigfooty and the forums but sometimes there is just nothing for me to comment on in my opinion. What will i need to do to to get your trust of being able to run the competition which i CAN guarantee i will be FULLY committed.

I always have a look at bigfooty and the forums but sometimes there is just nothing for me to comment on in my opinion. What will i need to do to to get your trust of being able to run the competition which i CAN guarantee i will be FULLY committed.
A few suggestions:
- join a few design competitions that are running at the moment
- get your designs in on time, or well before time
- and, to help your posting stats, join a few other boards around BigFooty. I'd suggest the Suns board for starters, and look at anything else that interests you.

A few suggestions:
- join a few design competitions that are running at the moment
- get your designs in on time, or well before time
- and, to help your posting stats, join a few other boards around BigFooty. I'd suggest the Suns board for starters, and look at anything else that interests you.

Basically this, especially the first two. But all in all just be active, you may browse the board, but that means nothing to anyone as there are no stats to prove your activity, comment of peoples designs, critique designs be they real or fantasy, if you see something that might interest people on here post it, or create a workshop or a design project and show off your own designs.

Basically this, especially the first two. But all in all just be active, you may browse the board, but that means nothing to anyone as there are no stats to prove your activity, comment of peoples designs, critique designs be they real or fantasy, if you see something that might interest people on here post it, or create a workshop or a design project and show off your own designs.
Is there a few comps coming up that i can sign up for?

Have you submitted your Can-Am designs?
Signed up for NAFL Reserves, start working on them.
And the weekly, Clash of the Jumpers. Get a design in.
i was too late for Can-Am
I signed up for NAFL Reserves
I have been entering the the Clash of the Jumpers

When does the FIRA occur?

i was too late for Can-Am
I signed up for NAFL Reserves
I have been entering the the Clash of the Jumpers

When does the FIRA occur?
Can-am should have some spots available, if it's even going ahead anymore and Feera is nearing the completion, but is on a bit of a pause, it seems.

It's not really an excuse, but I went through a pretty big life change just as interest in FIRA started to wain.

I'll probably get a bunch of threads up at once, i'd at least like to finish the cup.

Apologies for the delay and well done to stalwarts like E92_ who get threads up like clockwork

Remove this Banner Ad

Back