Universal Love Complete this sentence -

Remove this Banner Ad

...think about the talent pathway for private school kids compared to growing up playing across the road from Edwardes Lake in Resa.

Private school boys think the umpire’s will protect em...but thats not how you go and get the footy
I was a assistant manager for a couple of years at the Reservoir hotel back in the late 80s. The name changed while I was there to the Edwardes Lake Hotel. I was about 20 and the public bar was pretty intimidating. There were also major renovations in that time. I played in the the darts competition held on a wed night in the saloon bar and played a season with Preston Marist Brothers Old Boys when we won the flag in '88. Amateur footy but it was tough. I loved it. Thanks for the reminder Cdog. I haven't thought about those days in a long time.

I was a assistant manager for a couple of years at the Reservoir hotel back in the late 80s. The name changed while I was there to the Edwardes Lake Hotel. I was about 20 and the public bar was pretty intimidating. There were also major renovations in that time. I played in the the darts competition held on a wed night in the saloon bar and played a season with Preston Marist Brothers Old Boys when we won the flag in '88. Amateur footy but it was tough. I loved it. Thanks for the reminder Cdog. I haven't thought about those days in a long time.
Theyve just finished re-doin the athletics track and extending the club rooms at the footy ground. Theyve spent millions.
Walking around the lake is a nice stroll but I reckon there’d be a few cars in there still

When I see opposition supporters and media commentators sook like little sooky bitches about Trent Cotchins epic SMASH of Dylan "the samurai" Shiel, it makes me.......
Upset ,that Dangerous Dave Astbury ,doesn't get credit for the concussion
On the sooky shiel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I grew up just a few kms away in the berg and played against PMBOB a few times. You guys wore the RFC away strip !

That's ri
I grew up just a few kms away in the berg and played against PMBOB a few times. You guys wore the RFC away strip !
That's right ! I still had the old '88 premiership jumper. My eldest wore it on a junior footy trip maybe ten years ago and I never saw it again lol

That's ri
That's right ! I still had the old '88 premiership jumper. My eldest wore it on a junior footy trip maybe ten years ago and I never saw it again lol
I hope you aren’t the full forward who kicked a few in a close win over Ivanhoe the following year.
If you are then you where my opponent 😒

I hope you aren’t the full forward who kicked a few in a close win over Ivanhoe the following year.
If you are then you where my opponent 😒
I wish it was but no, not me. I was mostly a chb. I only played one year there. The only senior premiership I was fortunate enough to play in.

I can smell the desperation these campaigners have when they say cotch concussed Shiel.

All the still frames they pick and choose show two blokes going for the ball. Cotch went in harder, as he has done his entire career.

Shiel grabbed his shoulder, not his head after the bump. Cotchin concussed shiels shoulder, Astbury broke shiels mind and the tigers broke the afl.

I'll be booking all my match tickets online using CATS as the key word to use their allocation at their home ground, the mcg...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back