Discussion COMPLETED eBay Auctions of AFL Guernseys - NO LIVE AUCTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

How good were the presentation boxes they come in.
Boxes are awesome. Would buy on own if I could.
Our current unit 2 viscom project is to create a box with something in it. I'm doing a North 1999 15 year anniversary guernsey. Will post in a couple of weeks when finished :)

A 1987 West Coast Eagles jumper sold for the fixed price of $400 last week:

87yellowperil_zpsd8d81d7b.png

anyone got thoughts on the final prices on the Eagles Dig deep dirty boots auctions?

Were the boots auctioned off the ones worn specifically in the Melbourne game? I don't think the listings actually clarified this. I just found it odd that they listed Beau Waters' and Scott Selwood's boots as 'player worn' despite the fact they were never going to be available to play.

Last edited:
Were the boots auctioned off the ones worn specifically in the Melbourne game? I don't think the listings actually clarified this. I just found it odd that they listed Beau Waters' and Scott Selwood's boots as 'player worn' despite the fact they were never going to be available to play.

After delegation with the club earlier this week. It was found out they were a general pair.

Not match specific or ones worn against melbourne. So whoever gets some could end up with anything.

And yes..the auctions were vague and probably for this reason so people would spend up big and not really care what they got as long as it was signed.

Problems is you can obviously photomatch so if you end up with Nic for example and get a pair of pumas and didnt care youd probably think its all good and heres the money for charity.

But nic doesnt wear pumas. So if you went looking at pictures youd never be able to phtomatch them to a game/games and to a hardcore fan who could have forked out big bucks youd probably be left dissapointed.

Someone there needs to fair and squarely need to pull their fingers out at the club.

Were not america but most teams nowadays have their game used program down to a tee. Especially in MLB. And they're dealing with hundreds of items a game and they play 180 plus games a year including if you make play offs/ world series.

So when one of the powerful and most successful sporting organizations/ clubs in Australia cant organise ten pairs of boots properly, then you can be left scratching your head.

Probably a bit expensive but I was damn keen to grab this and add it to the collection.

The best away guernsey the Crows have ever had, and it isn't even close.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Afl-Adelaide-Crows-Vintage-alternate-jersey-Adidas-/181520536704?nma=true&si=JxAq60H5pswYzcVURGQH9fMxUYk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

View attachment 80225

I know the feeling mate, you get a limit in your head then about 20 minutes before the auction ends you start doubting whether you'll have enough to win so your limit is upped and all of a sudden you're in a bidding war and have spent $100 more than you planned BUT YOU WON!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if people are aware but until midnight tonight ebay has 15% off anything you buy (max discount $100). Just put the code in celebrate15.

No matter who you buy off, wether its a store or just buying something new or second hand off an individual just put the code in and 15% off the total value will be knocked off.

Probably a bit expensive but I was damn keen to grab this and add it to the collection.

The best away guernsey the Crows have ever had, and it isn't even close.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Afl-Adelaide-Crows-Vintage-alternate-jersey-Adidas-/181520536704?nma=true&si=JxAq60H5pswYzcVURGQH9fMxUYk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

View attachment 80225

I had that on my watchlist. Thought about buying it but I've already got the FILA version of that one in my collection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back