Discussion COMPLETED eBay Auctions of AFL Guernseys - NO LIVE AUCTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Fremantle had their annual locker room sale yesty. Seems to me that they mass produce all their jumpers, which is good for fans I guess but I reckon it devalues them all abit.

Anyway expect to see a few trying to flog them off for a quick profit on eBay or the footy jumper FB pages

I see Fremantle had their annual locker room sale yesty. Seems to me that they mass produce all their jumpers, which is good for fans I guess but I reckon it devalues them all abit.

Anyway expect to see a few trying to flog them off for a quick profit on eBay or the footy jumper FB pages
every club has clued on in recent years to make probably double the jumpers then usual

we had so many 40-60 jumpers left yesterday, never had those numbers made before this year

Freo generally do 2 of each of the indiginous, retro, starlight for each player (possibly 3 if they always let the players keep one) Looks like thats stayed at 2 again this year

Long sleeves have been a recent addition in past 2/3 years and that pumps up number of jumpers for each player again even though most don't wear them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back