Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8o4GDx9.png

Too many bad trades means TKelly may wind up my permanent M8 instead of M9. Really regretting not bringing a bottomed-out Zorko.

Completed my side off this week brining in oliver and McDonald!
Will aim to trade out a mid rookie for swing ahern back up to activate the dpp again! 014B6948-C287-4466-ABCF-AC5BAD9D83B5.jpeg BFA22D94-0EC1-4026-93B5-91CBDF4B7055.jpeg

Not as good as some on here, but for me its a completed team.
Edit: 8 trades and 30K left.

upload_2018-6-18_14-46-18.png

Will probably still improve it based on
one of Rockliff or Wingard might not kick on from the recent service they've provided,
Hibberd doesn't come good post bye with Lever's injury,
Holman's cash is too good to ignore and decide to uplift Lycett to Grundy.

Now to move them around for the bye.

Last edited:
6 trades left. Might still do Richards > Redman/Mihocek & Ronke > Tom McDonald this week which would push one of Boak/Wingard to M9/F7 cover next week. Not sure if 4 trades will be enough from here though even with decent bench coverege. :think:

View attachment 513941

Ah **** it. It's either now or never for TMac. 4 trades left & no cash. Yolo

yolo.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need for trades with the bench cover you have and DP D/F and M/F in place.
I shouldn't have posted my team, feel quite inferior now.... :$

I'd like for Cole & Ryan to both somehow tonne up this week so I can sideways them both to SP Hibbo & SP Billings in a few weeks time. Only then will my team be truly complete. :drunk:

Not what I wanted at the start of the year but I was going badly so I've taken some risks in the last few weeks with rockliff, wingard and tuohy. All of those 3 have gone well besides tuohy who has been meh. I've still got a fair amount of trades though so I might get rid of tuohy or use him as a loophole. I'll also grab billings for guelfi next week to use as a forward loophole.
Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 3.41.08 pm.png

Yes, i'm up against it ......Macrae was the final straw, knew he'd drop $30K, but planned for that to retain Doedee & upgrade Austin to McDonald .........:mad: his injury affected score saw his price drop a whopping $70K :'( and throw away all my plans

So this is it guys, to preserve trades ......Could have gone cheaper than McDonald, but getting Simpson at 56% ownership over 9% for McD was a key consideration plus his DPP

I needed loop-hole coverage with so few trades left ......
1. McDonald / Sicily / Murphy gives me the DEF / FWD coverage
2. Ahern covers 3 of my 6 fwds, with DPP
3. Rockcliff is my M9
4. Hopefully i can upgrade Austin later down the track, but simply can't afford to waste trades now

upload_2018-6-18_18-51-48.png

Yes, i'm up against it ......Macrae was the final straw, knew he'd drop $30K, but planned for that to retain Doedee & upgrade Austin to McDonald .........:mad: his injury affected score saw his price drop a whopping $70K :'( and throw away all my plans

So this is it guys, to preserve trades ......Could have gone cheaper than McDonald, but getting Simpson at 56% ownership over 9% for McD was a key consideration plus his DPP

3. Rockcliff is my M9
4. Hopefully i can upgrade Austin later down the track, but simply can't afford to waste trades now

View attachment 514186
Trades and cash left?

3. Rockcliff is my M9

View attachment 514186

What does your team look like pre-trades? There must be a better way to maximise the Macrae downgrade where Cole/Austin is not your D6

What does your team look like pre-trades? There must be a better way to maximise the Macrae downgrade where Cole/Austin is not your D6
Andrew i've tried every permeation, IF Kelly is the best sideways trade ......if i retain Doedee and trade 1 of Austin/Cole .....then i have 16 players, if McLean doesn't come up

I traded Fogarty rather than Austin

upload_2018-6-18_19-19-23.png

Andrew i've tried every permeation, IF Kelly is the best sideways trade ......if i retain Doedee and trade 1 of Austin/Cole .....then i have 16 players, if McLean doesn't come up

I traded Fogarty rather than Austin

View attachment 514198

They're good trades, but I still would like to see your pre-trades team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back